" you can go dragon , i will take care of him " singto said dragging krist to the room .

It is our club so we have made separate room's only for us because this type of situation may come and it was of off idea and seems like we did right by making it soundproof as well as some passwords on doors....

And i have kept their mission names so he called me dragon. I have kept of all like for singto it is lion , for off it is wolf like that for....i will tell later.

Krist was blabbering " leave me i will go with him " singto glare at him and he became quite and stopped blabbering.

All of them started laughing by seeing that and i started walking " i have one mission to complete " i shouted and carried new by bridal style .

Off shouted back " we knew that awhile when i called you on the first time " other laughed.

••••••••••••

Singto drag krist up to the room and push him in the bed and locked the door .

" p'sing let me go i will not stay with you " krist said and walked to the door . He cant open because there was password set by singto.

" open the door " he said but singto ignored it and walked to the sofa sitting there .

' I want to jump on him , but why did he did that ' krist thought

' I want to jump on him , but why did he did that ' krist thought .

Singto called someone and put it on speaker.

" i will ask you one question and answer me okay " he asked to that person looking at krist .

" okay sweeti " she answered. After hearing that krist came there and snatch the phone from singto hand and singto chuckled.

" who are you " krist asked that person without looking at singto . Singto pulled krist on his lap and kissed his neck hardly , krist try to get up but singto was stronger .

" i should ask you that who are you and why should i tell you about who i m "

" i am....his boy....frie...nd umm" - krist.

" oh you both are together now also...okay i am like his sister and i am leaving you two " by saying that she cut the line .

Singto stopped suking his neck and lick his mouth and asked " now you know to whom i was talking with or should i say further more " - singto.

" why do she have to give you such sweet name's can't she call u by ur name " krist asked and singto chuckled .

Singto captured krist lips and leave until it was hard for breathing . " but i only love you " - singto.

" and about when you say you will go with dragon for that you will get punishment" - singto.

" oh is lion hungry " he said putting his arm around singto neck and singto smirked.

" not just hungry but double babe, be ready " krist went to bed and singto came in bed while opening his shirt .

After reaching he tie krist hands with his tie and throw his and krist shirts on the ground . He make them un dressed and without warning he placed his 2 fingers inside krist .

" un..tie...me" krist said while panting. Singto smirked seeing that.

" no babe not until it's finish " he said. He led krist in bed and after opening his pant he thrusts him harder .

He didn't let him c*m until 3rd round .

" p'sin...g , ple...ase let....me "

" tell me will you ever say you will go with others " - singto.

" no....ahhh ne..ver , until yo...u say i will......never " - krist.

" you know na who i love " he said still messing around .

" i know...ahh... you lo..ve me and i...am your.." - krist.

" good " he allowed him and after finishing they layed in there a little bit and singto took krist to bathroom by bridal style cause krist told him to , and they took showered and after changing sheets they sleep .

whereas•••••••••❤