"It's okay. I finished talking about it anyway. I'll talk to you later," Hermione says.

              "Thanks for understanding Hermione," you say.

              You stand up and catch up to Ron. 

              "Hey, Ron! I'm sorry for saying that," you say.

              "It's fine, I deserved it. Sorry for walking away just now, sometimes I get angry over little things," Ron says.

              "It's alright," you say.

              "Look, y/n, I'm sorry I was an asshole to you a lot but, I thought you were going to steal Harry away from me. He's my best friend and I didn't want to lose my friend. I'm sorry," Ron says.

              "How do I know you're not going to hurt me again?"

              "Because I know you're a nice person and my mom said that I should try and forgive. And I know you're not going to take Harry away from me."

              You then start to think, I don't know if I'm going to be able to trust him but his mom is right, I should forgive him. Even though what he did was hurtful he is sorry for what he did to me.

              You give it a little bit more thought and then you decide to forgive him.

              "Okay, I forgive you. But please don't do that to me again. It really hurt me," you say.

              "I won't hurt you like that again y/n. Friends?" Ron says.

              "Friends," you say.

              You then both hug and Ron says, "Harry told me he asked if you want to come over to The Burrow over the summer."

              "He did?" you ask.

              "Yeah, I think you could come over for the summer. But, we just have to wait for what my mom tells Harry," Ron says.

              "Okay. Why don't we go back to the table," you say.

              "Alright."

              You and Ron walk back to the table and sit down next to Hermione.

              You, Ron and Hermione all start talking and then you notice that Harry isn't with you guys.  You turn to Ron and ask, "Hey Ron? Where's Harry?"

              "I think he's still in the Gryffindor common room," Ron answers.

              "Okay, thanks Ron. I'll see you guys later," you say.

              "Bye!" Ron says.

              "I'll see you later!" Hermione says.

              You walk out of the Great Hall and go to the Gryffindor common room. You get to the portrait of the Fat Lady, open the note Harry gave you of today's password to get in the common room and say, "Fortuna Major."

              You walk in and you see Harry asleep on the couch in front of the fire. How is he so cute when he sleeps, you think. You walk over to the couch and sit beside him and gently rub your thumb across his cheek.

              After a little while of doing that, Harry wakes up. He slowly opens his eyes and then sees you.

              "Oh, I didn't know where you were here," Harry says.