As the service goes on, it's a blur. Nothing but him goes through your mind.

"I do." He says gripping your hands tighter.

"I do." I say back.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest says and everyone cheers.

Bucky dips me down and kisses me like a princess.

The next few hours go by quickly, but in a good way. All of mine and Bucky's friends are there and so are my parents. Without even noticing, it was time to leave for the honeymoon.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I wave goodbye to everyone through the window of the car.

"You will see." He says and I watch as everyone waves their final goodbyes.

The driver, whom my dad paid for, drives through the city and into the countryside a little ways. It doesn't take long for the bright city lights to fade behind us.

"Bucky, where is he taking us?" I ask again hoping he'd answer.

"You know you could read my mind. But that would just ruin the surprise for you, wouldn't it?" He says knowing I wouldn't ruin a surprise like that.

Just as I was about to shut my eyes the car stops, in a driveway in front of a beautiful country home.

"What is this?" I ask and Bucky turns to me and smiles. He steps out and comes to open the door for me.

As the driver unloads are bags, Bucky takes my hands and tells me, "Wait here, let me take our bags in, then you can come in."

I smile and wait patiently as he runs inside, looking goofy, and runs back out.

He catches his breath and we both wave to the driver as he leaves.

"Well, we always talked about the perfect home for our family, so I found it." He says and my jaw drops.

"What do you mean?" I ask not entirely sure what this means.

"I mean, Tony helped, and your mom helped design it, I kind of just had the final say." Bucky rants, which he does when he's nervous. "
"Spit it out, Barnes." I say with a smile.

"It's ours. This, the land, the house. It's all ours." He says with a grin.

"You mean, this is our home?" I ask touching his face.

"Yeah. It's our home." He says placing a kiss on your lips.

The night goes by and after touring the property and the house, Bucky starts to yawn.

"How about we go to bed, Mrs. Barnes?" He ask.

"I'd love to, Mr. Barnes." I respond.

After all the months of being together, this is the first time that there's no one right down the hall from us. We are truly alone, except for the neighbors, a mile away. Throughout the relationship, we have never been intimate, well completely. It came close a time or two, but Bucky wanted to be married first, he's old fashioned. Even though he's been with girls before, well one, he told you he felt nothing after, so he didn't do it again.

Being in the house alone with him makes me nervous. I know I want him, but I hope it's good for him.

The two of us change and as I slip off my reception dress Bucky turns around and sees me in my underwear.

"You're beautiful." He whispers as he draws lines on my back.

"I'm nervous." I whisper trying not to spoil it.