2 • The Date

"Alan what a pleasure why are you here?" Emma says jokingly yet seriously "Is it alright if I take y/n out for a bit?" Alan responds waiting for you "Oh I don't see why not, just have her home before midnight" she demands "Y/n Alan's here!" She yells up to you.

You quickly grab your phone and purse quickly spritzing some perfume on your neck to impress, you opened your door and walked down the stairs and all eyes where on you, Alan stood there mouth gaped open and your mother smiling proudly, Alan walks to you and takes your hand helping you down the last step "you look very beautiful y/n" Alan inquires giving you a kiss on the hand yet again making you blush as last time.

"Ok get a move on it's getting late" your mother says reminding Alan when you had to be home "right yes let's get a move on" Alan says pulling your hand guiding you out the door, you smiled and seductively bit your lip, that's when your mother knew you had fallen, minding the age gap between you both but she just wanted you to be happy.

You and Alan had just finished dinner, you had an amazing time talking about yourselves getting to know each other more, talking about your life as Alan listened attentively hanging onto every word you said, "I believe it's time I get you home" Alan says sadly not wanting to leave your side "oh... right" you say just as sadly as Alan. "I mean we could do this tomorrow morning? I can maybe pick you up when you wake and we can hangout at my place?" Alan suggests sliding his hand into yours as you walked to his long stretched limousine "Yeah I would love that" You say excitingly.

You and Alan where sipping some wine in the car enjoying yourselves before you had to go home. The car had just pulled up to your house the driving letting you know you where there "It seems we are here" Alan reminds "Right, yeah well I'll see you tomorrow then, 8?" You say suggesting "8 it is, let me walk you" Alan demands, you both walk up to the front door and all the lights inside where off so you had figured your mother was asleep.

You and Alan where looking into each other's eyes leaning in, inches away from each other, until the door pries open "Oh finally home I see" your mother says smirking knowing you two where about to have a passionate kiss, you look at your mother with slight anger glinted in your eyes, and Alan who had nothing but lust and desire in his. "Bye Alan" Emma says shutting the door on him, he waves to you before the door shuts giving you a little smile. "Goodnight y/n" your mother says walking back upstairs to rest for the night "goodnight mother" you say still a bit angry she ruined the moment.

You looked out the window and saw Alan slowly walking back to the car still, you go to the door slowly and quietly open it trying not to wake your mom, you open and shut the door, Alan hears it and turns around then smiles seeing you had returned to him, you run up to him and passionately grab his face as he grabbed yours and you both romantically kissed.

You broke the kiss pulling away biting your lip "I better get going now before the party pooper awakes" you say giggling, "Right yeah she did ruin the moment didn't she?" Alan says giving a low tone chuckle, he leans in and kisses you one more time before kissing your cheek as a goodbye, you smile and turn around walking back inside quietly.

It was the next day and you had just woken up to your alarm clock ringing you looked at it and it said 7:50 you shot out of your bed and into the bathroom you quickly jumped in the shower and got out in less than 5 minutes you then quickly grabbed some clothes out of your dresser and threw them on.