Thirty: "I Love You"

Warning: Seggs and all that, per usual (starts right away), smoking as well later in the chapter

* e/c = eye color *

"Smile, pretty girl."

Issei orders me, and I flip him off, refusing to look into his eyes.

"No."

The one word leads to Issei jumping on me, nearly slamming me into my headboard. Issei intently stares down at me, looking into my e/c eyes. 

"What are you gonna do about it, Issei?"

I ask him, gasping when the boy places his lips onto my neck. He begins to slowly kiss down my body, adjusting my crop top so that he can lightly kiss my stomach. 

"You're beautiful, you know that?"

He whispers, his kind words bringing a smile to my face.

"Issei, I love you."

I whisper the delicate words, the boy stopping his kisses to look up at me.

"I love you too, baby."

He replies, finally kissing my lips. The boy grins, pulling away from my lips to take off my shirt, then his. I slowly run my hands down his chest, grinning as I feel his rock-hard abs. 

"Ready to continue this, baby?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Issei takes his time, slowly thrusting into me as I run my hands down his muscular back.

"You're... beautiful."

He whispers, staring into my eyes as he continues to make my body feel good. His two hands grip my headboard and his steady movements bring me closer to orgasm. 

"Fuck, you make me feel so good, Issei."

I quietly say, lightly scratching his back as I feel my high steadily coming.

"You almost there, pretty girl?"

He asks me and I nod, unable to form a sentence as he continues to make love to me. Eventually, I reach my climax and I let out a soft moan, the sound music to Issei's ears. Issei reaches his high right after me, falling on top of me once he comes. 

"Let's cuddle, yeah?"

He suggests, crushing me with his body weight. Issei moves his head in between my chest, and I begin to play with his hair. 

"Okay, but only because I love you. Don't forget to wake me up later, yeah?"

End of Stuff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eren grins, staring me down as I walk through the door. 

"Hey bestie!"

The girl yells, her tone indicating that she wants to swindle something out of me. I gesture for her to continue, plopping onto the counter.

"Want to take me sightseeing in Tokyo tomorrow before I leave next week?"

The girl eagerly asks me, a big grin on her face.