"Yeah, if you're not put in this position!" Changbin retorted before the blondie could respond, still clutching the wooden bed frame. He wiggled around, trying to kick his senior. "Hyung, let go of me!"

"What happened to you doing all the heavy-lifting?" I asked through a smirk.

"He only said that as a flex!" Chan grit his teeth as he tugged once more, this time dragging the bunk bed along with Changbin halfway across the room. In the process he knocked a standing closet over, as well as a bunch of trinkets displayed on a dresser. "Just come on!"

"You can't make me!" Changbin growled. "I'll die here before you can get me out of this room!"

Hyunjin grimaced. "Hyung, this isn't even your room! Also, I thought you wanted to die gloriously like a martyr or whatever bullshit you spewed the other day."

I pursed my lips, surprised at the leader's strength. I assumed the Seo boy was the strongest of them just from looks, but maybe I was wrong. Granted, Changbin's grip on the bed frame hadn't budged so it was still up for debate.

"Shibal!" A voice I assumed to be Minho yelled behind me. He shoved past Hyunjin and I, a bowl of ramyeon in one hand, chopsticks in the other. His limp was no longer obvious. "I leave for five fucking minutes and come back to this shit! The room is a disaster!"

I giggled. "Back to being a dick huh?"

"Shut up Hanbyul-ah," he groaned, not looking at me. "I'm your oppa, don't speak to me informally." He bent down to glare at Changbin, ramyeon and chopsticks still in hand. "Get off my bed!"

"Only if you can convince hyung to get someone else to help him with unloading Hanbyul's things!"

"Hyung..." Hyunjin warned.

"You know why we use two chopsticks and you have two eyes, right?" The auburn-haired boy stated, holding his eating instrument threateningly above his younger friend's head.

"Aha," the Seo boy chuckled nervously, his grip finally loosening just a bit. "He's saying mean things again!"

I took a few steps back, feeling chaos was about to ensue. I grabbed Hyunjin's wrist as a warning to do the same. Bang Chan took the opportunity to tug on his junior once more, this time successfully pulling him away from the bedframe, but not before it toppled over and crashed on Minho, sending his ramyeon flying.

"Jesus Christ on a stick who supposedly died for our sins!" Lee Know groaned, clutching his face in pain, his nose bleeding once more all the while his eyes were welling up. "I think I got spices in the cut!"

Chan ignored him, sneaking past Hyunjin and I to drag Changbin into the hallway, who was shrieking in desperation to let him at least fix his pants if he was being forced into this 'horrible' task.

I looked back and forth between the two remaining boys, slightly shook at how quickly everything had unfolded. "Hyunjin, lift the bedframe!" I ordered. "We gotta get him out from under there, he needs first-aid."

"Shit, shit, fuck, shit," Minho kept muttering under his breath as I did my best to pull him out from underneath the wooden bedframe without causing him any more pain.

"Today's just not your day, huh?" I whispered as I helped him stand up. I wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder for support. "Where's the nearest bathroom?" I asked, looking towards Hyunjin.

"On your left," he responded, still struggling to put the bedframe back in place.

"I'm fine," Lee Know grunted between cusses.

"Bullshit," I retorted as I helped him limp towards the bathroom, the door thankfully open. "Let's get you cleaned up," I stated, kicking the toilet lid down when we got to it. "Sit."