When I left my room, I heard MaryAnn downstairs; she was playing some Spanish music, and probably cleaning. I snuck my way to my dad's room, when I entered I looked around his room, viewing everything. Everything seemed so organized and neat. I walked over to his closet, and then opened it... I saw a lot of folders and papers.

I sighed to myself... "Okay so it's not in here".

I walked in his bathroom and saw all of his products. Good thing I noticed there was some products that weren't opened yet. I took them, and then exited his room. MaryAnn was still doing her job and making it easier for me to sneak back in my room.

When I got in my room, I looked on my bed to see Louey wasn't there. I heard my shower running.

I sucked my teeth; I know this boy did not jump in the shower before me.  I looked at the male products in my hand. I should have never went and got these shits for him.

Without fully thinking, I walked to my bathroom door and then pushed opened the door. As soon as the door opened, my eyes widened. Louey stood there butt ass naked, as my eyes gazed at his man-hood for a quick second.

 "I'm so sorry!", I finally said now looking up at his face.

I didn't know whether to run out or... should just stand there like it's nothing.

Louey didn't say anything he just smirked.

 "Here!", I said to him practically shoving the products in his hands then quickly exited. I was feeling so weird, why the hell didn't I just knock like a normal person would do?! I just set myself up for that.

Really Ocean?

I went and sat on my bed to think for a second.

Omg, I can't believe I just saw him naked

I was just feeling so silly, and then for some reason, the image of Louey's

Manhood popped in my head. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to erase the image. But the image wouldn't go away and it was seriously driving me crazy.

Okay Ocean it's not that serious, it's not like you haven't seen a penis before...

After talking to myself, I was convinced that it was okay... I mean things like this happen.

I stood up and walked over to my dresser to get my clothes and under clothes ready, then I decided just to shower in Olivia's room. It was a risky thing to do, but I just wanted to hurry and shower.

After a few minutes rambling in my dresser drawers, I made my way out my door with all my clothes and items in my hand.

MaryAnn was still playing her music; I smoothly walked into Olivia's room and then I placed my things on her bed. I walked towards Olivia's bathroom and entered. Our bathrooms are the same in size, but different in style.

I turned on the shower water, and then waited for the water to heat up as I began to strip out my clothes.

I got as I let the steaming water hit me, I really needed this shower, I loved morning showering.

Everything was going normal until out of nowhere, Louey's Manhood once again popped in my head. Again, I tried to erase it, but the more I tried to forget about it the more I visualized it.

It's like I couldn't help it, and the more I thought about it, the more hot I was getting. My hormones then began to take over. I haven't had sex in days, I mean it was a good thing because I didn't want any sex from Donald, but it also was driving me a little nuts.