Chapter 34: Negotiations

Natalie's POV:

Why does life have the pleasure of
changing constantly? When you think
in getting used to a situation, it changes completely when we least expect. Leaving our world hopelessly trashed. On a day Michael distilled hatred and rancor, and now he was simply lying in my bed in a deep sleep.

He's crazy...
I shook my head and smiled as I stared at his serene expression as he slept. I combed my hand through his dark curls in a soothing caress, feeling the man sigh comfortably.

"Where was I with my head when I got involved with you?"

I whispered to Michael that didn't
even heard. I slid my thumb over the
soft skin of his face, admiring how
beautiful he could be even sleeping.
Surely Michael Jackson was one of the
most beautiful works of art ever made.

"You are being so stupid, Natalie."
I told myself in thought. But it was in
vain, I couldn't diminish the frequency of what I felt for that man, it was mind-blowing how at every instant he gained another little piece of me. Could this be normal? If it was normal, I couldn't say. I simply felt.

I felt a need to be close, to feel him
with me, to hear his voice, to receive his piercing gaze and his tender kiss.
Liking Michael was like an endless
maze, you could never know how to
stop. A kind of frenzy of feelings. I
was lost, destiny decided to unite two
people that probably would never work out, or they could work out. I smiled and continued with the caresses when he slowly shifted, snuggling into my arms in search of heat. In the moment his body glued to mine I stopped with the caresses, receiving an almost unconscious complaint.

"No, don't stop..." He whispered
sleepily, making me smile.

"I thought you were sleeping."
Michael smiled weakly, sighing heavily.

"If I stay awake you stop."
I bit my lip and smiled. His
drunkenness left him sweet and mushy, showing a fully surrendered Michael. Very different from what I was used to.

"I'll stop."

"Then I'm already going to sleep, Nelly. Just continue..."
Michael whispered bringing his body
impossibly closer to mine, putting his
face in the crook of my neck. It didn't
take long to feel his lips touching my
skin in a calm kiss. I closed my eyes
feeling his hand roam my stomach in a caress with a hint of mischievousness.

"Michael..."

"Shhh, be quiet, Nelly. It's just fondling." He whispered going up with his hand up to my breast, above the fabric of the clothes I was wearing. He stayed with his hand still for a few instants, until he slowly began to massage.

"You are drunk. Stop."
He smiled and bit his lip.

"Just a little bit. Let me continue, you
love my caresses."

I squinted my eyes in his direction and smiled, which gave him more incentive to continue with his caresses. Michael snaked his hands inside the sweatshirt I was wearing, sliding his fingers along the full extent of my stomach calmly as his lips slid smoothly on my neck, making my body ask for more.

"Why can't you stay still?"

"I cant stay still when there's a woman
like you next to me, Natalie."
His voice tone was already different, he whispered huskily in my ear.

"Of course you can."
I bit my lip when I felt his fingers
pressing my breasts in a delightful
way, God. Michael was a sweet mixture of aggressiveness and delicacy. With the palm of his hand he started to squeeze more while his tongue moved frantically on my neck. Sending too fast information to my center that was starting to get wet.