「☁️」⇢ 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 . . !

Start from the beginning

?? : The moment I was accepted as a trainee, the first thing I thought was; I really did it. This is my first step into a new world, one where I can live my dream.

BUT THEY CAN ALSO BECOME NIGHTMARES.

?? : Life as a trainee was something I always thought to be perfect. You've already made it here, so your talents will definitely let you debut as soon as you become a trainee, right? False. I was foolishly blinded by my own ignorance and soon the road that I saw as clear and vivid in front of me became a hazy, mysterious grey.

 I was foolishly blinded by my own ignorance and soon the road that I saw as clear and vivid in front of me became a hazy, mysterious grey

?? : I wasn't scared at all at first. I was confident in my abilities. My dreams were only one step away from me. But when I became a trainee, I could feel all of that slipping away. I practiced with other trainees, and when I did, I saw their talent. They were all far better than I was, and I found myself questioning my own abilities.

WHO WILL EVEN MAKE IT IN THE END?

?? : I watched as my fellow trainees debuted around me. I waited for my turn. Was I not doing good enough? Why couldn't I debut like them? We all worked so hard, but where does that really lead us in the end?

 Was I not doing good enough? Why couldn't I debut like them? We all worked so hard, but where does that really lead us in the end?

?? : Out of the hundreds of us, only a select few would reach their dreams of becoming an idol. Their checkmate in a game that they didn't believe would take so much time. And the rest of us were left observing, maybe forever remaining on square one.

HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GO TO REACH YOUR DREAM ?

?? : I'm willing to do anything. I've already come so far, why stop now?

?? : I've been training for so long, but I feel like I'm not going anywhere. This is my last chance to achieve my dream, and if I don't make it, I don't think I ever will.