George Weasley-smut

You and George are sitting in the common room. You have a secret relationship so no one knows about you and him not even Fred but you don't mind you like keeping it a secret. You find it hot keeping every little thing you two do together to yourselves rather than telling everyone. He was lightly squeezing your thigh until you heard someone saying the password opening the door. As soon as they walked in you two jumped away from each other putting your hands to your sides. You didn't know who they were they were, older than you and George but George seemed to know them probably from Quidditch. They walked into their dorm and you and George bounced back over to each other.

"We have to make this quick" he says grabbing your thighs straddling you on top of him.

"George what are yo-" he cut you off places a finger on your lips.

He grabbed your hips grinding them on his. You could feel his length harden as you put your arms around his neck moving you own hips now as he bucks his slowly into yours. He starts to groan so you place one of your hands on his mouth the vibration from his mouth to your hand goes through your whole body, you start to make small noises at the feeling so he throws one of his hands to your mouth you feel him smirk under your hand. His other hand starts to travel down your body to your heat. You twitch a little placing your forehead on his.

"George..."

"Shhhhh It will be ok he won't come out for awhile"

George flips you onto your back. Placing himself in between your legs pressing himself against you groaning wanting more. He flipped up your skirt revealing your lace panties which he tugged on with his middle finger then traveling his finger down from the waist band to your heat. He placed his finger at your entrance and slowly pushed it in. Your eyes rolled back at the feeling of his long veiny finger sliding into you. You were already dripping wet for him he made a few jokes about it while sliding a second and third finger in, he found it so hot but still had to say something funny. He decided enough was enough he wanted more, he picked you up by your thighs sliding his hands down to the underside of your knees as you wrap your arms around his neck. He carry's you to his dorm laying you on the bed saying a few different muting and locking spells then taking off all his clothes signaling for you to do the same. You take off your clothes and he stands there for a moment mesmerize by your body, he walks over grabbing your waist letting his hands wander from there all over your body. He starts to push you back into the bed you can feel him get hard against you as your bodies are pushed tightly together. You lay down on the bed your back flat against it, you push yourself up to the top laying your head on his pillow it smells just like him you couldn't help but turn your head and smell it. He looks at you and laughs crawling into the bed placing his face in between your legs kissing your stomach and making his way down. He reaches home clit and kisses it lightly you twitch a little, he places his big hands on your tights squeezing them as he starts to lick your folds.

"You taste amazing y/n"

You place a hand on his head and push him down further he slides his tongue into you, you start to moan at the feeling you watch as he starts to jerk himself off to you. You grab his hair and pull him up to your lips kissing him softly then telling him he can do it. His eyes light up filling with lust as he slowly starts to push himself into your entrance. He pushes himself in as deep as possible and waits for a moment before slowly pulling back out going hard after that you can see and feel him in your stomach. You arch your back awhile he groans griping onto your thighs. You squirm around at the feeling of him inside of you he holds your arms down.

"stay still for daddy" he smirks going faster

"yes daddy" you reply trying your best not to move

(you can imagine the rest as you please)

Y'all i'm so sorry if i used a ick word or a trigger word of yours in this i try my best not to use words like pussy or cock cuz they kinda gross me out so yeah. Love y'all very much thanks for reading i'll be posting a lot of new story's this week i know i haven't done many recently. Pm me any suggestions or things you really want to read. Also i didn't proof read cuz i was lazy so sorry if some things don't sound right or words are misspelled also this is a George smut but you can imagine anyone honestly i don't put the name George in very much so it will be easy for this one. Also let me know if y'all want a name instead of y/n i don't mind putting y/n but ya know if y'all want a name. I could also make a story that just says like h/c but instead of hair color it would mean harry potter character or hp/c for again harry potter character and i'd put that at the top of the chapter so let me know.