"What if it's girl and boy." asked Y/n.

"Nathaniel Elio and Liviana Miray Bletchley." said Emilia as Miles rolled his eyes. "He doesn't like middle names."

"Not a big fan of them either." said Adrian.

"Liar! You were trying to name him, Zenith Cedric Pucey." said Y/n as Miles made a face. 

"What about this one coming?" asked Emilia with a laugh.

"Well since Zenith is named after the stars, we wanted to do the earth this time and if it's a boy, we were thinking Aaron, which means mountain and if it's a girl Topanga, which means where the mountain meets the sea." said Y/n as Lucas and Samantha looked at each other.

"Oh I hope it's a girl! That name is so pretty!" said Samantha as Y/n cracked a smile.

"Do you have any calming draught?" asked Emilia as Adrian nodded and reached for a cabinet, Emilia got up as Miles gave her a look.

"I told you we should go to St. Mungos, E." said Miles watching Adrian handed her the potion.

"I'm fine- ow.." said Emilia as she held her stomach, nearly falling to her knees as Adrian caught her.

"No. We're going to St. Mungos." said Miles as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows as Y/n stood up.

"It's ok.. it was just a cramp.." said Emilia, Lucas and Samantha seen the blood dripping down Emilia's legs as they looked at each other.

"E, you're bleeding?" said Samantha as Emilia looked down, Miles gave her a look as Y/n and Adrian turned to look at each other.

"We're going to St. Mungos." said Miles, he opened the door.

"Adrian go with her! I'll meet you there, let me just take Zenith to my mum's with Lucas and Samantha." said Y/n as he nodded and helped Miles out the house.

"We want to go with you!" said Lucas as Samantha nodded.

"Come on, let's get in the car." said Y/n as she picked up Zenith, Samantha and Lucas looked at each other and followed Y/n.

"Ive never been in a car." said Samantha as Y/n placed Zenith in his car seat. She made her way to the front and turned back to look at the three children.

"Can you even drive while you're pregnant?" asked Lucas as Y/n made a face and turned the car on, they quickly were on the road.

"I hope Emilia ok." said Samantha as Y/n glanced at the mirror and sighed, quickly arriving at her parents home as she pulled Zenith from the car seat and the other two.

"Come on." said Y/n as she opened the door. "Mum?! Are you home?!"

"In here!" said Mrs. L/n as Y/n walked into the kitchen to see her mother drinking tea with Mrs. Morales, Mrs. Pucey, Mrs. Bletchley and Mrs. Weasley with Eloise and Fleur. "Is everything alright?"

"Can you take care of Zenith, please. Emilia just went to St. Mungo because she started bleeding." said Y/n as she handed Zenith over to her mother who looked surprised.

"Is she having a miscarriage??!" asked Mrs. Bletchley as her and Mrs. Morales stood up quickly.

"It's to late to have a miscarriage, isn't it? She's almost due?" said Mrs. Morales.