Life Is Like Diamonds In The Sun..... And Diamonds Are Forever.....

Start from the beginning

“Help me how?” Nico spoke weakly as Lucile approached him. She touched his hand as she did her eyes rolled back and all you could see was the whiteness of her eyes “What are you?” He spoke in fear backing away from her. Lucile looked at me and her eyes were normal again.

“Siena could we have a word outside please” She walked pass me heading out of the room. I looked at Nico who looked truly terrified I gave him a reassuring look before leaving. I walked outside to see Lucile pacing and she stopped as soon as she saw me. “You recall me telling you that this was going to be difficult” I felt panic over come me and I knew that she told me that this wasn’t going to be a quick fix I wasn’t disillusioned by that.

“Lucile I told you whatever it takes. Don’t think I’m going to stop you. I want my son back” I wanted her to understand that whatever pain that Nico may endure I couldn’t hold her accountable for. For I know that all she is doing is helping me have my son back.

“That’s the problem that young man in that cell isn’t your son” I was taken back how could she say that wasn’t my son?

“Excuse me!” I tried not to shout but it came out naturally as I refused to believe what she was telling me.

“When the transition was complete Nico didn’t win over his darker side” Lucile spoke calmly. This had to be some kind of dream none of this could be happening. “That is Nickar in that cell. The one you sent you into the depths of hell where you were Vassago…..” I had enough I didn’t want to hear no more. I cut her off in mid-sentence.

“No! No that is not Nickar in there! That’s MY SON!” I refuse to believe that was Nickar in there. I know my son he wouldn’t have lost over something like that not after everything he knew that Nickar did the first time.

“Siena I understand your anger but it not going to help” Lucile raised her voice to me. She was right with me losing my temper it wasn’t going to help this situation right now. “I can do this. I can bring your son back but it’s going to take time” She spoke positivity in her voice which was a blessing but how much time was needed? A day? A week? A Month? Months? Time can go on for infinity

“Time? How much time?” I couldn’t keep my emotion under control as when it came to my son life and sanity it hit a nerve within me. “God I don’t deserve to be a mother as I don’t even know my own child” That what hurt me most of all because it seems that once again I had been fooled by Nickar while Damon clearly saw that it wasn’t our son. I argued and defended him against Damon we had been at each other throats cause of this situation. Now I know that Damon was right and it hurt. Not because he was right that he didn’t see that young man in the cell as our son. I felt hurt because once again our son was going through the same pain as he felt all those months back.

“You don’t know much about your background. Where your heritage comes from” I looked at frowning as what did my family heritage have anything to do with what going on with my son.  “Nickar wasn’t always evil of heart he was once a man just like your son and that all changed in the one moment when he fell in love and bedded Cara…” I didn’t care about Nickar history and I had no idea why it had anything to do with the fact he keep possessing my son.

“What the hell does any of that have to do with me? What does it have to do with my son?” I didn’t understand why Lucile was bring Nickar family history to me as I had no interest whatsoever.

“Please Siena I’m trying to help you here” She approached me “Your father Julian was fathered by Angelis. He was the eldest brother of Qetsiyah and they both had a younger sibling…. Nickar” I felt my jaw drop as I heard that my grandfather was related to not only that psycho Qetsiyah but there younger brother was Nickar. The crazy psychopath who was determined to destroy magic all over the world. The person who seal my death that made me go through horrible torment in some kind of hell. Which I’m so grateful that I do not recall a thing about.