Some people change

*Prologue*

"Hahahahaha" loudly laugh my best-i mean ex-best friend Tiffany " Awe wittle bity lizzyhas noo fwiends" Laughter eroupted it the lunch rooms.

 I looked around for Nick-my boyfriend to help me out. Soon I spoted him walking through the doors heading straight towards me.But my heart cracked when I'd seen him put his arm around Tiffanys waist."Guess what everybody?! She doesn't even have a boyfriend"

In matter seconds my heart shatterd in shap picese my body felt numb becaues in thoses seconds Nick the person i almost gave my all kissed her. But i didnt cry, run, or just stay still I did somthing that most wont do. I pulled Tiffany of and punched the shit out of her. Oh no i wasn't done yet the adrenalim still pumping in my veins I ran up to Nick and kicked him in the balls i wish i can say what else i did but the rest was a blur.

All I know is he came out with three brooken ribs two black eyes a split lip and a black and blue swollen cheeck. And Tiffany came out with a black eye, a broken nose two brocken ribs and the rest of her was black and blue. 

I really didnt care though i got my stuff and walked out of the school. I didnt look back becaues that was my past, all i did was hope, i hoped that i didnt have to come back again. 

But that was two years ago

***

hey i never thought of writing so tell me what you thing should i keep going or not i might also need a cover page

comment, vote, fan speared the word too

peace muffins