Chapter 6

AN: This is what Master Frown's hair looks like in this fanfic so now you won't be confused
Anyway, let's get on with the chapter! By the way, this chapter is for the wonderful JenaRabilis141 and MiaBuenacosa

Master Frown was walking to the Unikingdom once again to talk to Unikitty. Recently he's been making excuses to go see her and visiting after work. It's kind of a problem, and he doesn't know how to stop it. Today was rather strange. Everyone has been going to the castle with gifts.
His eyes landed on a figure he's never seen before. It was a pony with yellow fur and really shiny pink hair. Her eyes was pink with a white pupil in the shape of a heart, and she was talking to a rainbow colored llama. Since he's been belonging to the castle, he decided to stop and talk to them, and ask what's been happening today.
He approached the pony.
"Hey you! What's with all these gifts?"
She turned to look at him, a smile on her pony face. "Haven't you heard? Tomorrow is the princess's birthday! She's gonna throw a big ball dance!"
"And she's gonna pick her date!" The llama chimed in. Master Frown couldn't believe his ears.
Her birthday? Dance? TOMORROW?!
But before he could speak, Unikitty flew towards them, happy as ever.
"Hiya Master Frown! I see you've met Jena and Mia!" Both girls smiled at the princess's presence.
"Hey Princess Unikitty, we need your assistance with something. Our friend, Clxudii, needs to be measured and needs to model the dress for her for the ball!" Jena (the pony) told her.
"Not a problem!" The princess smiled and turned to Master Frown. "I need to do my princess duties, but it was nice to see you!" She flew and the two girls trotted behind her.
He was still surprised that he didn't know tomorrow was her birthday. But one important thing came to mind:
He needed to buy her a birthday present.

I really hope you liked this chapter!
✨Bye!✨