In Where We Meet Him

It was a quiet moonless night.
The stars were spread sporadically behind the clouds and a quiet hum vibrated through the air.

A figure could barely be seen walking towards a dimly lit house.
As the figure made its way up the stairs it reached up and tapped on the light bulb which started to slowly swing on it's chain.
The movement made the figure's shadow distort against the run-down house.
The same hand that set the light swaying reached out and gingerly opened the door.
The humming sound intensified and a low insectoid clicking sound could be heard coming from inside.
After a brief shiver that an onlooker would have thought was from the swaying light the figure stepped inside and pulled the door shut behind them as the humming lowered in both sound and pitch.

Fumbling against the damp and tacky wall for a light switch he was so focused on the fact he couldn't see to even think about what it was his bare feet were touching.
It wasn't until it started moving that he froze.
Trying to swallow down a yelp of fright he finally found the light switch and flipped it on.
The sight that met his eyes was disconcerting.
The light switch was actually a molar, that on its own wouldn't have been a problem, but the fact the wall was a deep red colour with off-white striations scattered about.
It was also moving, like a chest rising and falling with each breath.
Next his eyes took in the floor, it was reflective, like a mirrored pool, it was cold and he could feel the shimmering ripples through his soles.
He could also see the reflection of the ceiling, it appeared to be made up of bones and organs laid out in an
oscillating pattern.

Then his eyes fell to his own reflection, it was his but as if he was looking at someone's vague distorted recollection of him.
He could see his coloured hair, but it was almost as if it kept changing colour. The more he thought about it, it was, just not when he was looking at it.
His eyes were even weirder, one appeared a bright blue while the other was a deep dark black, so dark he couldn't see his pupil.
His arms were pale and well defined but looked both too long and too short for his body.

The clicking sound started again pulling him out of his thoughts, he knew why he was here but as much as he loved the guys he wasn't about this, this was just too creepy so he turned around quietly saying nope and walked back out the door.
As he stepped through the threshold he was greeted by the red walls and strangely reflective floor once more.
Shaking his head he tried once more, sure that in his confusion he somehow turned around and once again he was back surrounded by the fleshy walls.
He was stuck inside.
With an  exasperated sigh he started forward, looks like he was on a rescue mission after all.