25

Izzy's POV (its still Toni just in character)

Growing up with the Southside Serpents on the Northside isn't what you would expect. They still do things what they did on the Southside but they have to be more sneaky about it. After many years of the serpents living on the Northside, The Ghoulies took over the Southside completely and it was their territory now. My mom died giving birth to me and then my dad died fighting the Ghoulies so I was put up for adoption only though the serpents though. I then was adopted by my dad Sweet Pea. He adopted me when I was only 3 days old. I loved living with him and growing up with him but that sadly got ripped away from me when I was kidnaped by the Ghoulie leader Kurtz who escaped from jail. Now I have to act like the love of his life. I'm only 13 and he's in his 30's. 

Kurtz- Izzy 

Izzy- What do you want 

Kurtz- I heard your Grandfather FP Jones will be paying us a visit tonight so I want you to my good girl and perform for us tonight

Izzy- Why 

Kurtz- Because there will be consequences why's that

Izzy- If I try to escape

Kurtz- Good the guards will be down to get you in an hour 

FP stepped in to be my grandpa. Jughead, Fangs, Betty, and Toni took the roll of being my aunts and uncles. I was the serpents princess and everyone praised me. But they have been fighting to get me back. After that hour the guard threw me a Ghoulie jacket and put a shocking device on my ankle. He then put cuffs on me so I won't try anything. 

Guard- Kurtz is waiting lets go 

He pushed me forward and I tripped as I was walking. We walked up and Kurtz was waiting for me at the usual table he makes us sit at. When I got to him he took the cuffs off of me and wrapped his arm around me. I then heard someone saying that the serpents are here. 

Kurtz- Here's your time to shine 

I walked over to the stage and everyone was ready. I looked over and saw my grandpa. I looked over and Kurtz wasn't looking. I then mouthed help me. I guess he saw because he shocked me and it hurt. 

Kurtz- What did we say darling your a ghoul now not a serpent

I got up and he let me run to my grandpa. I looked back and he was smirking at me. He was planning something. 

Izzy- Grandpa you have to go he's planning something

FP- What no I'm not leaving you 

Izzy- Grandpa please go back home to Jellybean 

He didn't listen and we made it out of the white worm when I heard a gun shot. My grandpa fell into other Ghuollie arms as Kurtz walked over to me. I felt other people hold me back. 

Kurtz- This is going to be you punishment 

Izzy- What are you doing Kurtz 

I then saw a gun and I started to grab it but I was pulled back. I then watched him get shot. They then let me go and I ran up to him. 

Izzy- Grandpa stay awake. Jellybean and uncle Jughead need you. I need you 

FP- you will find a way out sweetheart 

He then stopped breathing and I was crying as they drugged me away. 

Toni's POV (Normal) 

After that scene I was full on balling my eyes out. I knew it was fake and all but it was bringing me back when I watched Jughead die. The other people playing as Ghoullies were trying to calm me down.