Cassandra's visit

This is a script for a comic or something I want to one day post on my youtube channel. It will take a really long to draw, but I really want to show it to you. I also made this AS SOON as I finished Tangled the series and finished the script today (4/22/2021) I hope you like it and enjoy it. 

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Script for "Cassandra's visit"

(This comic is from Varian's perspective)

4 years ago...

(Shows like the final minute of the tv show)

Now for the present.

(We start with a small cave filled with science from top to bottom, then we zoom over to a loft bed, underneath it is more machines and stuff)

(a Fancy machine starts going off like it's an alarm clock but there's much more to it and it's much more entertaining to watch, it goes and makes a cup of coffee and also wakes up Ruddiger. During this you see credits, then after we see Someone pick up goggled off of a fancy levitating tray that comes over to him. You see a gloved hand pick it up. so have fun designing that)

(Then you see them slide down the ladder into their boots on the floor, after You see the raccoon hold up a cup of coffee then you see a hand come and grab it, we follow the arm, and we see Varian's grown up-ish face.)

Varian - thank you Ruddiger. What's on the calendar today.

(See him walk over to a giant calendar filled with invention dates (not too crowded) but today is empty)

Varian- what? That makes no sense. I thought we were doing EVERYTHING today. I even got a good night's rest. Ruddiger, do you know anything about this?

(Ruddiger comes over and points to the next day on the calendar it and it is filled with everything)

Varian - Well... isn't that great. Well, let's go check on. Rapunzel

(He comes up and he has his own little cottage with a giant underground system, but he walks out the door, you see everyone is preparing for something)

(He spots Rapunzel and runs towards her)

Rapunzel - Hey Varian. I thought you said you were busy all day.

Varian - yeah, well I was wrong. So, need any help.

Rapunzel - nope we have everything under control.

(You see a banner fall with the wind on top of Varian and Rapunzel)

(We look over and see Red Angry and Lance failed at hanging it up)

Lance - Sorry Varian. Hey, aren't you busy today?

Varian - ugh. Anyway, Rapunzel, what is everyone-

(Random dude comes up with like a tray of sodas)

Soda guy - Soda?

Varian - Don't mind if I do.

(Trying to open the bottle cap and failing miserably)

(Mumbled) Varian- How do you? What the!

Rapunzel - what were you saying. (Takes the bottle and opens it then gives it to him)

Varian - oh I was trying to ask what everyone is decorating for?

(Starts taking a drink)

Rapunzel - Well Cas is visiting today.

Varian - (spits out drink) CAS!!!! As in Cassandra!!!

Rapunzel - Yep.

Varian - WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME!!!