He thinks I'm pretty? I blushed even harder as I thought of it.

"You look handsome too.." I told him with the most sincere smile I have.

He quickly turned to his left as he was trying hard not to meet my eyes while his cheeks were starting to blushed.

"Yah! Why are you blushing like that!" "It's not like it's the first time a girl tells you that." I laughed which made him looked at me.

"Maybe, but it's not the same."

"And what is the difference?"

"How do you think I can stay calm when it's you that says that?" He spoke while looking in my eyes.

What is that supposed to mean?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

The day was pretty fun. After we watched the movie, we went downtown and walked around the city.

It was now getting late, the sun was now about to go down so we decided to go back home.

We were walking peacefully while looking at the orange sun until I heard the sound of a motorcycle getting closer and closer.

I turn to the sound to see someone riding a bike coming in my direction. They were going so fast that I didn't have enough time to think when suddenly, I felt someone pull me by my hand.

In a second, I felt Soobin's arm around my shoulders.

"Yah! Look where you are going would you?" I look up to Soobin to see him yelling at the someone that was now far from us. "Are you okay?" He looked down at me with worries in his eyes.

I nodded.

He loosened up the grip and placed me to his right instead of his left, where I was, next to the road.

We kept on walking until we arrive in front of two alleys, the left one being the one to go to my house. Thinking that we were going to the left, I started walking to that direction until he grab my hand and started to go in the opposite direction forcing me to do the same.

"Yah! This isn't the one to go to my house!" I told him while pointing in the opposite direction.

"I know." "I just want to show you something before." He told me with a small smirk in his face.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

After a couple of minutes of walking and walking, he stop which made me do the same. I didn't have the chance to look at where we were since I was too busy catching my breath.

After some time, I looked up at Soobin that was now looking at something. I turned my head in that direction and saw a mesmerizing view.

"Whaaaa... it's so pretty up here..." I stated still looking at the view.

From de place we were standing, we could see the entire city. Since the sun has completely down, the city was light up by the different houses and cars that were going around.

"It's pretty isn't?" He said while looking at me making me do the same.

"The city looks so pretty here! Every is so small and so beautiful!" I pointed out with excitement in my eyes. "How did you find this place?"

He took my hand and started to walk which made me follow him. He sat down in front of a tree and patted on the ground, next to his right, telling me to sit next to him. I sat next to him.

"I had a lot of time kill when I was younger so I just roamed around the block and one day I found this place." "I started to come here more often and it made me feel better when I'm here. Just looking at the city and looking at the stars made me so much more happier" he explained as he didn't stop to looked at the view in front of us. "Now, every time I feel sad, I always go up here."

"This place really means a lot to you huh?" "Why did you bring me here Soobin?"

"Because I wanted to be here with you." He turned around and look at me in the eyes. "I wanted you to be the first person I bring here and the last." He gave me sincere smile.

My heartbeat started to go up. I turned around to avoid his gaze as I forced myself to not smile.

I'm I that special to him? I thought to myself.

I've been having many thoughts in my heads these days. I couldn't understand why every time I see him, I'm constantly happy. I couldn't understand the feeling in my stomach every time I'm with him. I couldn't understand why was I sad when I was not with him and why do I miss him. But after spending more time with him, I realized something that I was trying to deny a while ago.

I'm falling in love with him.

.....