13

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"Soobin..?"

I wasn't sure if the person in front of my house was actually him or not. They had their long hair covering their eyes and because of the rain, it was difficult to see. But seeing the way they were built, I guessed that it was him.

He turn around and that's when I was able to see him clearly, it was indeed Soobin.

"Soobin! What are you doing here at this hour?" I quickly rushed up to him, taking the umbrella that I was holding since earlier, up to his head trying to prevent him from getting soaked any further.

"Y/N..." he called my name in a low and week tone that was almost inaudible.

"Let's go inside, you might catch a cold." I took his hand and dragged him to the door, quickly took my keys and open the front door. I let him in and close the door behind us. I put away the umbrella and turn around to face him.

"What are you doing in the rain?" I ask him but earning no response from him.

His eyes and nose were red. I wondered to myself if it was because he has been crying or it is because of the cold and rain outside. I took a couple of step forward and put both of my hand on his arms.

"Is everything alright?"

Suddenly he pulled me with his left hand towards him and wrap me in a tight hug. His arms were wrap around my waist and he placed his head on the side of my neck.

I didn't understand what was happening or why was he acting like this and I felt useless not knowing how to help him.

"I loved her.." he mumbled weakly that I almost couldn't even hear it.

"W-what?"

"How could she do that to me?" "W-was I not good enough..?" He said while sobbing in between his words.

I understood what he meant when he said that. He was talking about Lia. I didn't know much about what happened between them accept for the fact that she cheated on him.

If I needed to describe their relationship in one word, it would be toxic. It was like an on and off thing, but they still looked pretty happy and I envied them for that. Because despite all the obstacles that were in their way, they still manage to make things work which made me think if that will ever happen to me in the future with my partner.

But after he found out what she did, nothing was the same anymore including him. Before, when I didn't know much about him, I only felt bad for him since he had to go through that but now... Something inside me didn't feel right seeing like this.

"Please don't leave my side Y/N..." he started to cry while tightening the hug.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." I reassured him while patting on his back.

"No matter how much they give you, please don't ever leave my side.." "you're the only person I have left.." he cried.

My heart started to ached as I saw him begged me to stay my his side as if he was scared to be left alone again. I wanted to take his pain away from him. I wanted to know what she said to him that made him cry like this. I wanted to help him.

"It's going to be okay Soobin.., I'll always be with you.."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

I felt a tear escape my eyes as I heard him explain everything thing to me. From the day he found out to the recent conversation with her.

"Y-you saw them..?" I just couldn't believe how did he do to endure all the pain by himself.

"Was I not enough to her? If there was a thing that I did differently, will she have choose me over the money?" He ask me with a week tone as his voice almost crack.

"Don't ever think that!" "Please don't blame yourself for what she did." "You did nothing wrong to deserve that." I tried to explain to him while holding his hands that were shaking since earlier.

Instead of saying anything else, he just putt his head in the side of my neck. I felt my shoulder get wet as I heard him cry again. Tears were coming down his face as he tightly pulled me closer to his embrace.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm making myself look like a kid here b-but I just can't help it. I'm trying my best but the t-tears keep on coming out against my will..." he tried his best to talk but even if it was heard to hear because of his sobbing, I still managed to heard him.

"It's okay to cry Soobin." "Sometimes, you just need to let it all out for you to move on."

.....

Bonus scene
A/N: it's not really a bonus scene but I just didn't know where to put it in the story so yeah!

• What happened after Lia talked to Soobin on chapter 12 •

After Soobin left the house, Lia took her belongings and when back to her house.

She furiously enter her house and when directly to her room where her friend Yeji was waiting for her.

"You came earlier than I expected. How did it go?" Yeji ask her while Lia when to sit on her bed.

"He so annoying!" She yelled with a annoyed face.

"I guess it didn't go well... did he knew you were lying when you said that you were blackmailed?"

"No.. he believed me but he doesn't want to get back with me." "He even dare to say that I only like him money!"

"Well he isn't wrong, the only reason you started to date him was because of his money." "What are you going to do now that Lee Know is ignoring you and that Soobin is mad at you?"

"Don't worry, I'll find something..." she said while smirking as she had a plan in her head.

"He started to hang out with this Y/N girl... maybe I could get rid of her first..."

.....