Gangsta luv🕺🏽💕🛸

Start from the beginning

I went to my room, freshened up and changed ;

   I went back downstairs and seen nana was back home

I went back downstairs and seen nana was back home .

" bring me back some food love birds Ight!?" She shouted while going up the stairs.

" ouuu look at you!! Let me take yo picture " He took his phone out making me blush .

" stoppp!" I giggled and walked up to him . " girl stop , you know you fine !" He hugged me around my waist.

" boy come on , always tryna flirt" I joked as we walked outside and his hand rested on my lower back .

" I can't flirt with my baby ? Damn my fault G" he opened the door for me as I got in his car .

He got on his side and handed me his phone so I could play a song . Since it was Sunday , I wanted to listen to some old school music cause on certain days it be hitting .

I played 'end of the road' by boys ll men and we were off to wherever he was taking us .

" we should be happy together-forever..you and I !!" He sung to me .

" Will you love me again Like you loved me before!" I sung back .

"This time I want you to love me much more . This time instead, Just come to my bed And baby just don't let me go!" We both sang.

I looked around and noticed we were at cheebo. Cheebo was a fancy breakfast place and was one of my favorites.

" we did not have to go here , we could've got something from McDonald's " I chuckled but I was being serious.

" now you know I'll spend anything on you, come on " he got out and opened my door .

He grabbed my hand as I got out and wrapped his arm around my loose back as we began walking inside .

_

" can I try your food?" I smiled hoping he would say yes .

" you said you didn't want any, remember?"

I smacked my lips " pleaseee " I poked my lip out . He ended up cutting me a piece of his chicken and waffles and feed it to me .

" your food is always better then mines-" I was cut off by a little crowd of boys coming in and being a lil loud .

I looked over at them and one of them noticed " aye, y'all see shorty over there" He pointed at me .

" nigga keep y'all eyes off my girl" ky said in a way different tone then the one he uses when he speaks to me .

" nigga who is you ? Oh yeahh you that one hooper" One of the guys laughed making kyrie stand up .

" I'm her nigga , who is you ?"

" don't stand up like you tryna get busy " one of the lightskins laughed but kyrie didnt .

" keep looking at her and I'll shoot you , it's whatever " ky shrugged and lifted up his shirt a little and I seen he had a gun tucked in his pants .

His tattoo was also showing , the tatto that represented his hood and the boys imeadietly stepped back .

" let's go bro .." one of them said and they all left out and my sat back down .

I stared at him " oh-you want some more of my food ?" His tone was different now , like nothing just happened, it was attractive but I wasn't gonna let that show .

" please tell me that gun is fake " I squinted my eyes.

" ma you know ion carry no fake guns " he chuckled .

" kyrie are you crazy ? When did you even grab it !?" I crossed my arms.

Of course throughout the years I seen like a gun in his room or a picture but I never noticed he carried them on him .

" I keep two in my car ..I never brought one in your house . You just probably never noticed "

He grabbed my hands " look at me , I'm sorry if I scared you . I keep them on me cause you never know what could happen and I'll be dammed if I let something happen to you "

Once I understood where he was coming from I nodded my head " h-how many do you have ?" .

" too much to count , you want some more of my food ?" He held another piece for me to eat .

__