"Love, let's go" I was back to my sense when I felt her hands into my arm.

When we arrived at my condo. I immediately take a quick shower at tsaka nag bihis. I was wearing my white button down long sleeve that I rolled up and paired witth khaki pant.

Just a minute after, we arrived at tita Rose's luxurious restaurant. Pumasok kaagad kami at nagtungo sa nasabing table namin. Nakaupo na si mommy at Kylie at sabay silang napatayo when they saw us approaching, luckily walang nakapansin kay Hera because the dim ambiance of the place help us.

"The beautiful Hera" Mom greeted and they kiss each other's cheeks.

"Good evening Tita" Hera greeted back and turn to Kylie and kiss her cheek.

"You're so beautiful po ate Hera" Kylie exclaimed.

"Oh, have a seat already" Mom said as she just kiss my cheeks.

"Anyway, how's the life of an engaged couple?" Mom said with a wide smile. "I see how both of you getting good to each other"

"It's fine tita since Kyjie and I has good feelings to each other" She answered for me and the waiter waiting for out order.

"Oh I see. That's good to hear dear" Mom exclaimed and Hera just smile and nodding.

"Mom, she came her straight from shoot" I utter and reach Hera's hand to squeeze it.

"Oh, sorry dear. Did I talk too much?"

"Hey, it's okay! Love it's okay" tinaponan niya ako ng tingin and I just grin.

"Kuya, overreacted, dzuh!" Anas ni Kylie na nasa tabi ni mommy and we ended laughing each other.

We ordered pasta and drinks then having a mini-chat. Our dinner went well, dahil sa napansin ko ang pagod niya I already excused ourselves para iuwi na siya at naintindihan naman yun ni mommy and we already bid our goodbyes.

"You shouldn't do that! I can talk longer to tita" Agad siyang nag reklamo sa loob kotse.

"Mom will understand. I know you're tired" I said calmly as I change the gear.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes, I just let out a sigh and drive silently.

"Okay, I'm sorry for my treatment earlier. Yes, I'm indeed tired" She broke the long and tensional silence between ua. "Uhm...I have something to tell you" she continued, but with that my heart skip a bit bigla akong kinabahan sa sasabihin niya.

"Uhm, what is it about?" I remain calm at sinulyapan siyan nakakagat labi while looking at me.

"I have a pre-wedding shoot" She said and I tilted my head and look at her.

"A pre-weddin shoot?" Gulat na tanong ko and my brows furrowed at the same time.

"Yes love. Imo-model namin yung mga wedding dresses that was made by an international designer" A guilt beneath her voice made my confusion grow a little.

"Is this between a male and female model?" I remain calm while nakasandal ang siko ko sa bintana while my other hand gripping at the steering wheel.

"Y-yes love" She shifted her seat and face the front.

"Oh, sinong male model na kasama mo?"