﹕𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Start from the beginning

miyamura smiles nervously as he could distinguish her holding in a squeal, internally laughing at their prominent ecstasy.

he decides that it would be best to leave her alone, sauntering away whilst wondering if he should take it upon himself to read a book.

as he roamed aimlessly, he had spotted a mop of [c] that rested on a varnished table.

"is that.. [name]-san?" he mumbles, ambling over with leisure steps, watching as they slept soundly.

their arms were tucked underneath their head like a pillow, whilst strands of hair falls to on their face. their breathing was soft and serene, as if they were experiencing a pleasant dream. their head was faced right, completely exposing their expression.

"I never knew [name] was such a pretty sleeper." he beams at the thought, situating himself on the seat beside them; which was on their right.

he watches as they made subtle movements in their slumber, trifling gestures such as whirling their head around tenuously, or nuzzling their head on their tucked arms, or sporadically scrunching their nose. miyamura found everything they did unequivocally precious, as he chuckled to himself everytime they did so.

his hand abruptly moved towards their cheek, brushing his palm against their lush skin as if it was silk. the recalcitrant act was out of his control, as if it was a compulsion he could not elude. the invigorating touch sent him voltaic streams of stirring vitality, the tingling feeling coursing through his body like a pleasant melody.

tucking a strand of hair behind their ear, he had realized what he had done and retracted his hand, holding it infront of him in a dazed state. as if he was pondering, "What did I just do?"

"Hm.." [name] hums, their long lashes fluttering as it unveils their pools of [c]. a color so beguiling and sweet. "miyamura-kun? is that you?" they whispered groggily, rubbing the sleep out of their eyes.

"A-Ah, yes." miyamura sputters, "you're awake, [name]-san."

"yeah. what are you doing here though?" they extended their arms with a light stretch, glancing at miyamura who seemed to be in a dazed state.

"hello? miyamura?" they snap their fingers, as miyamura flinches at the abrupt interruption of his thoughts. "ahaha, sorry. I was thinking about something."

"thinking about what?"

"well.." he scratches his nape, his cheeks flushing. "your a pretty sleeper, [name]-san."

[name] blinks quizzically, their cheeks brightening in a hue of crimson. "I see, is it enough to make you fall inlove with me?" [name] teased, inclining their head with a lop-sided grin.

miyamura blinks, before smiling quite affectionately.

"Yes."

"huh?" [name]'s brows furrow, as they immediately averted their gaze to conceal their embarrassed appearance. "..Okay."

"I was only joking."

"really? so you don't think I'm actually pretty?"

"huh!?—don't twist my words.."

a grin crept up their lips, turning to gaze at miyamura with a smile that reached their eyes, as miyamura smiled sweetly as if it was a response.

He was already inlove from the beginning.

"whaa~ this is so much better than a book." the librarian cooed, watching the two dreamily.

" the librarian cooed, watching the two dreamily

TO THOSE WHO PLAY GENSHIN, GOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE PULLING FOR ZHONGLI!! <3