﹕𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

from blossomed clouds came water-petals into the fresh spring air, cascading like a large train of pellucid debonair, before it bespatters on the saturating pavement. this reprises like a perpetual tune from a piano piece, as if the earth's cries were not of sorrow, but to purify the boundless dominions fabricated by humans with a lovely tune.

many have grown to scorn the rain, for it would usually thwart ones plans to mingle with their peers. as well as the adversity of forgetting an umbrella and being submerged in water and despair.

but the rain resembled a human. an individual who'd cry for hours long, or perhaps only for a few minutes. an individual who'd be engulfed in the hands of despondency, before becoming a pearly-white cloud accentuated by the highlights of the sun. there are days when they cry, there are days when they glow. and of course, the most beautiful aspect that makes something similar to a human. to be hated, and to hate. as well as; to be loved, and to love. there are people who'd twirl around the rain with unceasing mirth, while there are others who lean against their window, watching as the small beads of liquid come in contact with the pane of glass.

I wonder, which one are you?

droplets of water splatter against their extended palm, conjuring up a sweet pattern upon their skin. the satisfying feeling making them sigh breathlessly.

"I guess our hangout is postponed." miyamura sighs, relatively dismayed.

the two had took shelter in a nearby gas station, since none of them had readied any umbrellas.

"oh, my apartment is actually near from here."

[name] perks up, "maybe lets go there?" they suggested. "what about the rain?" miyamura queries fretfully. [name] coiled their hand around his, interlacing their fingers as they pressed against eachother in a firm grip.

"lets just run!"

"eh-? eH?! wait, [name]-san!"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"well that didn't exactly go as planned."

"then what was your plan?!"

[name] slid off their drenched blazer whilst following miyamura into the building, swinging it forward as it began to furl before outstretching it. water cascading down from the piece of clothing.

miyamura stood infront of an elevator, pressing a button before patiently awaiting for the doors to come ajar before entering.

as they entered, [name] had hung their blazer around the handrail, before proceeding to dry their hair.

the whole elevator ride was brimming with tranquil serenity, excluding the subtle curses that would leave [name]'s lips when they attempted to untangle the knots in their mane.

"hey, miyamura-kun. did you know?"

miyamura's gaze shifted towards [name], his hand tracing against the metallic texture on the elevator. "know what?"

"you've been calling me by my first name."

"eh?"

[name] inhaled, swallowing back their clomorous chortles once discerning miyamura's gravelled countenance. an appearance which was oftenly displayed when encountering an arduous math equation.

"t-then i've been addressing you informally..?" he mumbles, presumably inflicting a hefty blow of cognizance. "I never knew you gave me your first name! I'm so sorry!"

[name] flicked his forehead, making him squeek. "its not your fault, don't apologize for it."

he obediently nods his head, still dumbfounded. "o-okay..?"

"also, keep calling me by my first name. I would feel sad if you didn't." [name] teased, doing a peace sign with the widest grin on their face.

miyamura smiles, "yeah."

"

HELP I READ THE WEBTOON 'BOYFRIENDS' TODAY AND OMFG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ESPECIALLY GOTH?#?S

HELP I READ THE WEBTOON 'BOYFRIENDS' TODAY AND OMFG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ESPECIALLY GOTH?#?S.S'28$7&) PLS I WANT TO BE HIM SO BAD </3