˗ˏˋsummer love ❥ sirius black'ˎ˗

━type: headcanon

—author's note: I wrote this as a request on tumblr (wattpad ones aren't open yet) I hope you like it ;) So what will spending a fancy summer trip with Sirius include?

—warning(s): a sexual indendo, mentions of food, gender neutral!reader (pronouns aren't used).

—word count: 685

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

→ It was a spur of the moment thing. Both Sirius and you were tired of your jobs and in desperate need of a release. Sirius suggested moving to the countryside for the weekend and you just couldn't refuse. The two of you packed your bags with the lightest of clothes and biggest of hats. You apparated to room rental building, jumping on the huge bed as soon as you saw it. Sirius snickered a little at your exaggerated sigh. He moved to lay beside you, his head resting on the propped-up arm looking at you.

→ "So are we gonna lay here in bed all day today," he said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Or we're going to explore a bit?"

You pretended to think.

"I mean, we can do more than just lay," you said smugly. "Or do you find the other options more interesting?"

Sirius answered by kissing you slowly, deliberately; making your head zoom. You grinned. Oh this trip was going to be fun.

→ After one whole lively day in bed, you got ready to travel a little. The weather turned out to be extremely favorable. It was sunny, but the wind blew so it wasn't unbearable. Sirius and you walked across the fields taking in the fresh air and the greenery around. Wheat plantations stretched as far as your eye could see, birds chirped occasionally and you felt as if you were a farm girl enjoying the little things in life. You turned towards Sirius who was surprisingly loving it all.

→ "Say Sirius," you began catching his attention. "How long has it been since you ran freely like a kid?"

Sirius stopped looking at you curiously. Before he could answer, you whispered, "Catch me!" running away from him as fast as you could. He caught up quickly, laughing heartily before rushing after you.

"Do you really think you're faster than me?"

He held you by the waist as you giggled, falling down with Sirius above you. Smiling, he removed a leaf from your hair and pecked your lips. His eyes shined in the sunlight and you could count every speck in those grey orbs.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" he said, making your heart flutter. "I'm glad I'm with you."

→ The two of you ended up spending the day running, sipping lemonades from the local shop and having fun. You reached the lake in the evening, which was supposedly the highlight of the place. And indeed it was breathtaking. The water was a dark blue colour, ripples formed at various places in small circles out spreading. Turning to Sirius with a grin, you removed the coverup revealing the swimsuit you wore. Sirius followed suit, as you jumped into the cool water. He jumped right after, splashing you as you chuckled. Needless to say, you were exhausted by the time you reached your room.

→ For the last day, the two of you had planned horse riding and a quiet dinner after. Meeting up with one of the 'stable masters' the two of you started to choose a horse. You looked around wide eyed as you were shown different horses, choosing a dapple grey who seemed friendly enough. Sirius chose a black one which stood proudly amongst his peers. One of the instructors taught you the basics of riding, taking you to a field.

→ "There are fences which won't let you or the horses get out and you can easily call for help if you need it," he said looking at the two of you. "You really don't have to worry about anything, I assure you our mounts are trained."

→ Sirius and you started to ride along the sides talking and laughing. He told you how he used to do it often, his parents taking him to several trips while he was a kid. You could see him smile and you were thankful that not all his memories were dark. It was a soft moment, you felt free after a long time. From what, you did not know. All you knew was that you were thankful that you took up the trip.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

—SOOOO what do you think?