When Qin Li drove and called the 阮柏堂, he first told him that the child had been born and that both father and son were safe and sound. Secondly, please ask Bai Botang to prepare the cat milk powder for the little milk cat, and wait until the small milk cat can Drink the warm milk powder. After a long delay, the little milk cat must have been starved.

Yan Baitang and Hu Shi heard that the news was shocked and panic, and they prepared the hair dryer and the cat milk powder in a hurry. These were all prepared by Qin Li in advance. I have to say that Qin Li thought it was very thoughtful. At the beginning of these things, the two people of the cypresses were still thinking about it. As a result, Qin Li turned the day and sent the supplies together.

When Hu Shichong was on the milk powder, Qi Qi, who had just arrived home, was still awkward. She sat on the sofa inexplicably and watched her parents busy and busy, and even asked a few words about what happened, but only got a sentence, "You don't add chaos." Similar to disgusting words.

Qi Qi did not agree to "cut" the sound, secretly you do not say pull down, she is not rare to know.

She took out the phone and played the game, or couldn’t help but curious and sneaked over to see his mother rushing to the milk powder. The bottle used by his mother is very small, much smaller than the bottle for normal babies. Because of the small size, the amount of powdered milk powder must be precisely controlled. When Qi Qi looked boring for a while, she held the milk powder jar and looked at the sign and read the instructions.

This can of milk powder is very delicate and small, the amount is not much, the packaging is all in English, very standard, it feels valuable. Qi Qi holds a milk powder can and studies it carefully. Fortunately, her English is good, and she quickly read it.

However, because she understood it, she was even more puzzled. According to the instructions outside the package, this can of milk powder is specially designed for the newborn kitten to drink. Is the cat in her house squatting?

Qi Qi will dispel this thought in a flash, not to mention that her mother cat has been sterilized, that is, she has not been sterilized, the kitten can also drink the milk of the female cat, and it is not necessary to use the milk powder, let alone this one is from Senior milk powder shipped from abroad. This kind of milk powder people will feel extravagant, not to mention the cat.

"Mom, are you sure you didn't buy the wrong milk powder?" Qi Qi even noticed the abnormality and said: "This milk powder is for the cat to drink. You should never give me a drink, it will make people come." Still not born, what are you doing in a hurry with the milk powder?"

Before Qi Qi just blocked Hu Shi, Hu Shi did not push her open: "You don't want to mess up, I will explain it to you." And on the cypress hall: "Daddy, find Qin Li to buy the small bed and lay it out. , spread warm and point."

阮柏堂 hastened to find a small bed. This cot is specially made for the little milk cat. The bottom is equipped with wheels. The outside of the bed is wrapped with a net for cats to climb. When the little cat is a little bigger, he can Grab the net and climb up and climb down.

When Qin Li wetly held a big cat and a kitten into the house, Qi Qi was still awkward, her expression was full of puzzles about the status quo, and her nothing was in stark contrast to the busy two.

Hu Shilian used to catch the kitten and let Qin Li go to change clothes, paying attention to not catching a cold. She finished watching the little milk cat that was so similar to the ordinary cat. It was impossible to imagine that this was her grandson. How do you think this is an ordinary little milk cat?

When the little milk cat just arrived at Hu Shihuai, he slowly woke up. It was probably hungry. He kept whispering low and low.

Hu Shi holds such a small milk cat, lest he should force him to hurt him. She took the milk powder that was just right, and carefully sent the **** to the mouth of the little cat. The little milk cat smelled the milk scent, opened its mouth instinctively, and began to **** it up with a pacifier. While sucking, the low-satisfying sound is heard from the throat.