"Y/n?" said Mr. Morales

"No, I can't drink. Parent things." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled, Miles turned to Emilia and smiled, kissing her check.

"It took me a while to stop too! He just didn't want too and I couldn't deal with his teeth always trying to bit me!" said Eloise as Emilia made a face and looked at Eloise and Y/n. "So I had to leave him crying, until he got over it."

"I've tried that and he doesn't, he turned purple!" said Y/n as Emilia and Miles stared at them, jaw dropped. Adrian nudged Y/n as she turned to look at the two. "Oh but I sure do love being a mother!"

"So when's the next one?" asked Mrs. L/n as Y/n made a face and looked at her.

"You know your son was kissing someone at my wedding, worry about that child first!" said Y/n as Adrian and Miles bursted into laugher.

"Kissing who??!" asked Emilia as Mrs. and Mr. L/n jaw dropped.

"Who else?" said Adrian with a laugh as Emilia gasped.

"Samantha??!" asked Emilia as Y/n and Adrian nodded. "You saw it?!"

"Yeah! It was the most funniest thing ever! Graham got so mad and Lucas was so unphased!" said Miles as Emilia jaw dropped.

"He's a baby! What is he doing kissing girls!" said Mrs. L/n as Nick and Hayden laughed.

"In Lucas words 'Mistletoe'." said Adrian as Miles chuckled, the Pucey's and Bletchley's walked in with Cane and Gianna.

"Ah! Hello, hello! Drink?" asked Mr. Morales as he handed them all micheladas.

"I don't think dad knows what he's doing?" said Emilia looking at her father while Nick and Hayden stared.

"Emilia! I do know what I'm doing, I've been doing this before you were even born." said Mr. Morales as Miles laughed. "Come here Miles and Adrian, i'm going to teach you guys how to cook!"

"Oh!" said Miles as he looked at Adrian.

"I think we're good-

"Come." said Mr. Morales as Miles and Adrian got up, Emilia and Y/n laughed as they watched them.

"What is this?" asked Gianna as she drunk the michelada. "Why is it so spicy?"

"Spicy?" asked Nick as he looked at her. "Spicy?!"

"It is not spicy." said Hayden with a laugh.

"It's spicy." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia laughed, Y/n took a sip of Adrian's and narrowed her eyebrows.

"It is not spicy." said Y/n.

"Y/n has the right tastebuds!" said Nick patting her on the back as she laughed.

"Alright, we're going to pour some beer on the meat." said Mr. Morales as Adrian poured the beer and the grill went up in flames causing him and Miles to jump back. "Great!"

"These brings me back to when we use to go to tias house, all we need is the music." said Hayden as Nick laughed.

"I got it!" said Nick as Emilia made a face and turned to Y/n. "Emilia's always hated the mexican music."

"Oh well yes! But before you do that!" said Emilia as she got up, Miles turned to look at her as she opened her purse and pulled out a box and handed one to the Miles parents and one to her's.

"A present to you two!" said Miles with a laugh, they narrowed their eyebrows and pulled out a small picture of the ultrasound that said 'Hi Grandma and Grandpa'.