"you packed a swim suit for me?! wow, you really think of everything don't cha, handsome?" she grabbed the swim suit from me. i blushed again.

"there should be a bathroom you can use to change in the shop where i told you to close your eyes." i smiled. "do you want me to come with you?" (he means to walk her to the shop, not in the bathroom you dirty minded people.)

"no, i'm okay. thank you though." she smiled and then walked off to the shop.

i took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts, i has my swim trucks underneath my clothes. i grabbed a community towel from the towel box by the stairs down the beach and placed it down on the sand for y/n and i to sit on. i grabbed things out of her bag and set them out for us. i started to apply spray-on sunscreen but i couldn't quite reach my middle back.

"want some help with that cutie?" i heard a girl say. i turned around and saw a girl around my age stand in front of me with a very showable bikini. she twirled her hair. i felt a little uncomfortable..

"um no i'm good, thanks though.."

"oh come on..let me help you." she reached out to touch my back but i stood up and backed up.

"i said no."

"ugh fine, whatever." she walked away, clearly trying to show off her ass. i just rolled my eyes and then looked back at the shop y/n was in. "she's not out yet?" i mumbled to myself. i should go check to make sure she's okay.

i made my way over to the shop and opened the door. a jingle of a bell went off as i entered. i looked around the store but didn't see her anywhere. i walked up to the cash register stand.

"excuse me, have you seen a pretty girl in here in the past 5 minutes? brown hair, brown eyes, yellow shirt..." i describe her to the woman behind the counter.

"uh..oh yeah i have. she went to the changing rooms."

"okay thanks." i guess they don't have bathrooms in here..weird. i walked back to the changing rooms and saw y/n sitting down on a stool in the corner of the hallway before the changing rooms with a tall man hovering over her. touching her thighs.. y/n looked scared, uncomfortable.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER!" i yelled as i walked up to the man, stepping in front of him to shield y/n from him.

"woah man, chill out."

"no i won't chill out, you were touching her thighs and she's clearly uncomfortable!" i said. i wasn't telling but i was raising my voice. i felt y/n's hands on my back. she was standing up and hiding behind me.

"oh please..she liked it." he winked at her.

"cmon y/n, let's go." i gently grabbed her hand and started to pull her to the door of the store but she slipped out of my grip. i turned around and the man had grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. he had his hand on her chin and was bringing her face up to kiss him and i could tell she was trying to get away from him but she couldn't. i ran at him and rammed him into the wall.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" i punched him in the face when he tried to charge back at me and he fell to the floor.

"okay fine man..you win." he surrendered.

"i didn't win, she was always mine." i replied harshly.

y/n grabbed my hand and led me out of the store, the wind hit my face, cooling it down a bit. i was mad. we just stood there and didn't say anything..i took a deep breath.

"did he hurt you?" i was concerned. i reached my hand out and put them on her shoulders.

"no, i'm okay...thank you." she came in to hug me. she jumped a little and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. i hugged her back and walked back to the towel area i set up for us on the beach with her in my arms.