2

"HARRY THAT WAS MINE!" Zayn screamed when Harry grabbed the last piece of candy they had and ran off with it. He laughed loudly while making left and rights throughout his best friends house.

"NOT ANYMORE!"

Harry kept running until his body slammed into someone -or something- and he immediately crashed to the ground. He looked up and froze, seeing Louis' hand stretched outward for him to grab. He hesitantly grabbed it, Louis backing up when Harry was now on his feet.

"Lad, you gotta watch where you're going," Louis laughed, "you alright?"

Harry swallowed the lump that was stuck in his throat and nodded as Zayn rounded the corner. He halted in a matter of seconds, seeing his brother and best friend mere inches from one another.

"Here, let me get you a cup of water, seems like you have a dry throat." Louis shook his head and turned around towards the kitchen.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"I-I ran into him and he helped me up." Harry didn't make eye contact with Zayn. His mind was too focused on Louis, and only Louis.

Zayn shook his head, "If I would've known he was gonna be here, we would've went to your house." He cursed himself, walking back to the living room, leaving Harry by himself.

Harry leaned against the wall, pulling out his phone. A few moments went by when someone cleared their throat. He looked up and noticed a cup of water held out to him. He made brief eye contact with Louis, said his thanks, and hurriedly walked away.

Sitting back down on the couch next to Zayn, he held the cup with both his hands tightly around it as he sipped here and there. Louis had never spoken to him before today, which, for one, confused Harry, and for two, kinda made him happy.

Harry reached over his best friend and grabbed a movie from the stack on the side table. He smiled, seeing the title being The Notebook, which was one of his favorite movies of all time.

"Ahh," Harry heard a voice enter the living room, "The Notebook. A classic. Mind if I watch?" Louis was now wearing sweats and a loose t-shirt, a cup of tea in his hand.

Harry shook his head no, the shorter boy sitting on the opposite side of him. Zayn nonchalantly eyed his brother, scooting closer to Harry, putting his arm around him.

Near the end of the movie, Harry had already used about twenty tissues and they piled up on the floor around his feet.

"I've seen this a hundred times, and this part always gets me!" Louis cried, throwing his body on Harry's, causing his breath to hitch in his throat.

Zayn peered down at Louis, slowly blinking.

"Oh piss off Louis."

Louis swung his hand back, smacking Zayn in the middle of his face. Harry's arms were up in the air as if he were on a rollercoaster. He didn't know where to put them; either behind his head, or on top of Louis' body. He shook off the second thought, knowing that if he did, he would most likely out himself to his best friends brother, who could easily tell Niall and Liam, who would end up telling the entire school.

"You're no fun Zayn. No wonder I'm always with Niall and Liam," Louis scoffed, pushing himself away from the younger boy, "now I'm just gonna go chill out in my room where you won't bother me."

Harry watched as the older boy walked away before he felt a light smack to the head. He furrowed his eyebrows, rubbing his head and glaring at Zayn.

"Mate, I love you and all, but it seemed like you almost died when he dramatically fell on you."