"Pucey." said Adrian, the lady handed them a key and smiled as Y/n made a face and looked at her as Adrian pulled her along. "Well, Emilia did book this trip, of course it will be extra."

"I don't like how she was looking at you." said Y/n as she looked back at the receptionist, Adrian bursted into laugher as Y/n gave him a look.

"I'm sure she was just doing her job, beautiful." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a face and walked into the elevator and made their way into their room. "Nice!"

 "It is pretty

"It is pretty.." said Y/n crossing her arms, Adrian turned to look at her and smiled as she glared at him. "I should call Emilia."

"We just left their house thirty minutes ago, love." said Adrian taking the phone out of her hand. "Come on, look at the view. It's never this warm in London."

"It is pretty nice." said Y/n, Adrian wrapped his arm around her and kissed her neck.

"Now, how about a bet." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Alright, what is it?" asked Y/n

"No calling anyone while we're here. Only Emilia once a day! Just to ask about Zenith, that's it." said Adrian as Y/n made a face. "Deal?"

"Oh.. oh alright." said Y/n as Adrian was about to spit in his hand. "No, we don't have to make deals like that."

———

December 30 1999

"Good Morning Zenith!" said Emilia as she smiled seeing him raise from his crib. "Sleep good?"

"Yes!" said Zenith as he reached his arms out for her to carry him.

"Oh! Yeah you did, huh? You need your diaper changed." said Emilia almost gagging, Miles came in a looked at Zenith. "Miles- Take him."

"Why?" asked Miles as he grabbed him, Emilia grabbed the waste bin and threw up in it as Miles made a face. "Are you alright?"

"His diaper stinks." said Emilia throwing up again, Miles chuckled and looked at him causing Zenith to giggle.

"Oh you know you stink, huh." said Miles laughing making Zenith giggle more. Emilia made a face as Miles set him on the bed and changed his diaper. "You're coming to work with uncle Miles today! To see baby Bowtruckle!"

"I don't know how Y/n and Adrian will feel with you taking Zenith to work." said Emilia rising her mouth, Miles turned back to look at her and rolled his eyes.

"It's just baby bowtruckles, they're friendly. Y/n likes having pictures so I thought seeing Zenith with one will convince her to leave Zenith with us more often." said Miles picking him up and smiling. "Are you hungry? Yes I bet you are!"

Emilia watched Miles with Zenith and felt her eyes get watery. He turned to look at her as she looked away. "I'll go make him a bottle..." said Emilia as she washed her face.