𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8~𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

Kashikoi Tenshi's pov

I can't focus, DAMN IT Y/N. I wish I knew if she was ok, I tanked all practice just because I can't stop thinking about her dumbass. She better fucking be at home when I get there.

Jiyū Tori: "YO KASHIIIIIII, you coming to my house? You already bailed last time to help Doku study."

Kashikoi: "I gotta bail again, sorry, Doku hasn't been answering her phone all day and she wasn't feeling good this morning. But I promise I'll pay for snacks next time.

Jiyū Tori: "ugh you worry about her too much, I'll let you off the hook but YOU OWE ME MOFO. Also, tell Doku I said hi ;)"

Kashikoi: "yea yea"

Tori is one of the only people I talk to, we've been friends since we were kids. His mom works with my stepmom, he's always been so energetic. It's surprising we're friends because we're so different. I guess opposites attract. Y/n better be at home.

Y/n pov

Y/n:"awhhh puppy do you have to leave?"

Tamura: "yes princess I've been here all day, not that I'm complaining. But you should answer your texts and I should go to my dorm so the boys don't think I kidnapped you"

Y/n: "yea you're right, and Tenshi gets home from practice soon and I don't think he'd appreciate you being here"

Tamura: "what are you gonna say about your shaky legs? hehe"

Y/n"idk I'll just make up some excuse"

Tamura: "also be ready by 8:10 tomorrow"

Y/n: "hmm why?"

Tamura: "Cuz I'm gonna pick up my princess"

Y/n: "you're so cute puppy☺️"

Tamura:*blushes*"anyway bye cutie, text me tonight ok?"

Y/n: "kk, bye puppy"

Third person pov

After Tamura left y/n went to watch a movie on the couch, she put on a horror movie. Thirty minutes into the movie the door opened, and y/n looked at the slow opening door in horror. All y/n heard was a low irritated voice say. "Y/n Doku I swear to god" scared as shit she sat up and just stared at the door and then Tenshi walked through. He was looking down so she couldn't see his eyes. "are you ok Tenshi?" y/n asked, sacred at the fact he called her by her first and last name. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tenshi said in an annoyed tone while walking towards her. "what are you talking a-" before y/n could finish her sentence Tenshi pinned her to the couch with his knee between her legs. His face was burning red and y/n's legs were shaking under him.

Tenshi: "why the fuck weren't you answering your phone?"

Y/n: "I- I was busy"

Tenshi: "all day?"

Y/n: "ye-yea?"

Tenshi: "don't play with me Doku" (he never calls her by her last name)

Y/n: "I'm sorry Tenshi, I was occupied"

Tenshi:" is that why you have hickeys all over you?"

Y/n:"y-yes"

Tenshi got close to y/n and whispered in her ear "I don't care who put them there, and I don't care what they did when I can do it all so. much. better." Just Tenshi's words made y/n blush so intensely. "I want you to do me a favor, ok Doku-chan?" Tenshi said while lightly pressing his knee against her soft spots. "o-okay" y/n replied, then he got up, went to his room, and came back with a baby pink choker with a bell on it. "you're gonna wear this till I say to take it off" Tenshi said in y/n's ear as he put it on her. It had the letters 𝓚𝓣 stitched in black on the back. Those letters are Tenshi's initials and with y/n's hair barely touching her shoulders (sorry if you have long hair) she knew someone would eventually see the initials. Then Tenshi left y/n flustered on the couch, walked upstairs, and went to shower. But after she heard the door close she realized that her legs calmed down but were still shaky and she wasn't sure if she could walk up the stairs. "WAIIITTTT TENSHIIIIII I NEED HELPPP" she yelled out kind of whining. He came down in just a towel wrapped around his hips, looking at her with a blank expression asking y/n what she needed. Y/n just admired his toned muscular body before she said anything. "hellooo?" Tenshi said while waving trying to get her attention. "huh what? OH RIGHT I need help going up the stairs, pretty pleaseee" y/n replied. Without saying anything he walks over to her and picks her up, puts her over his shoulder, and walks up the stairs. Instead of getting mad she just looked at his muscular back, not noticing that he carried her into his room. He plopped her down on his bed and said "ok I'm gonna go shower and unless you are going to crawl back to your room I'll see you when I'm done". Then he walked into his bathroom and y/n just sat there on his king-sized bed, liking the feeling of his beautiful navy blue satin bedding against her soft skin. She turned on his tv, grabbed a pillow, and finished the movie Tenshi interrupted. 30 minutes later Tenshi finishes his shower, went to get clothes, and opened the door to find a half sleeping y/n hugging a pillow. He put on sweat pants and a muscle tee tank top (btw he got that Hisoka build 😏) He turned off the tv, covered y/n with a blanket, and just got in the bed next to her. But suddenly the sleepy y/n turned over, stopped hugging the pillow and she blanket put the blanket on Tenshi so he had some. Y/n put her arm on him and sleepily buried her face in his side. He smiled softly, put his hand on her head, and fell asleep.

{The next morning }

Third person pov

Y/n woke up alone in Tenshi's bed, she looked at the clock, it was 7:30 and there was a glow coming from the clear frosted, black outlined door. She got up, walked towards the door, and opened it to find Tenshi brushing his teeth. Tenshi looked at her with her messy bed head, he rubbed her head to mess it up more. "heyyyy" y/n said in a sleepy voice while putting her head in his back and hugging him from the back. While he was finishing brushing his teeth y/n bit his back and ran away to her room and jumped on her own bed while giggling. About 10 minutes later after y/n brushed her teeth and washed her face she was putting on her makeup. She was sitting on her black plush stool in front of her well lit black Hollywood vanity that didn't face her door so she had no idea that Tenshi had entered the room. He came up from behind her while she was looking away from the mirror and he gripped her face by her jaw. Tenshi made her face herself in the mirror so she could see what he was doing. He bit down on the part where her shoulder and neck meet harder than she bit him. Y/n winced in pain as he left a noticeably dark bite mark. "cover the hickeys on your neck for school but leave this untouched" Tenshi said in a low tone in her ear. He left the room and went back to his room to get ready for school. Y/n finished her makeup and did her hair while a light blush remained on her face. She put on her classic black crewneck, white button up, black opaque thigh highs with two pink stripes at the top, and a lace up baby pink plaid skirt to match her choker that Tenshi told her to wear. She put on all black hightop vans with pink laces to match the rest of her outfit.

{20 minutes later}

"BYEEEE TENSHIIIIIIII" Y/n said while walking down the stairs. "what do you mean bye?" he replied. "Tamura is picking me up" she said while smiling softly at him standing at the top of the stairs, Tenshi walked down the stairs to her. "Ok as long as long as you keep this on" he said while flicking the bell on her choker. Y/n nodded in agreement with a slight blush on her cheeks. She grabbed her bag and left the house.

Y/n: "HI PUPPPPPY"

Tamura: "HEY PRINCESS"

They said while waving to each other, Y/n jumped into to car and kissed his lips when she pulled away bit his lower lip, and smiled. "I like the pink princess but next time you should try to put some blue on ;)" Tamura said while starting the car and pulling out of her driveway.

𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐖𝐎𝐖𝐖. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤-𝐢𝐬𝐡.

                                                                                                                   𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧<𝟑