Teaser

One of the famous business tycoons in the industry is Vincent Manuel Storm, a 28-year-old fil-am who is bound to marry the love of his life, Andrea when this one sinful night happened. He isn't the type to go to a bar to find a girl who he'll fuck but he overworks himself instead... not until it happened. It ruined the wedding he planned for their wedding. He was mad at the girl until he fell for her. He's now in love with both Andrea and Tasha. who will he choose?

Tasha's so in love with Vince that she'd give her all to be with him not knowing that the guy he's in love with will soon be tying the knot. Then this one sinful night happened that changed everything. Kent, her boy best friend, was willing enough to support her that he even pretended to be her fiancé! She's having the time of her life when someone from the past came back.

Will their encounter make her realize that she's still in love with him? Or will it make her realize that she's already falling with her best friend?

warning: this story contains mature scenes so if you're underage, please do not continue or if you want to read this, please seek your parent/guardian's help. thank you :)

---
hello mga pipol! I want to let you know na bihira lang ako mag-ud. swertehan na siguro kung once a month, may mai-upload na ako kahit isang chapter

if you want to contact me, visit my profile nalang since ando'n mga socmeds ko :)

have a great and happy life ahead of you! please keep safe and healthy! take good care of yourselves, ily <3