Episode 9: If you are happy, then I'm happy

Start from the beginning

I glanced behind me to look at Bona, who had a light pinkish tint on her cheeks. She lightly hit my arm, making me chuckle.

Minho: What is the ruckus early in the morning?

Minho and Jiyoon walked out of their room, right beside Bona's and my room. One of the few rooms, where the people in the room are from the same group.

Jahoon: I think I have found the culprit of the loud noises from last night.

I looked at both Minho and Jiyoon up and down and stopped to stare at their necks, which had a few lights but also a few dark live bites. When they both noticed me staring at their necks, they quickly covered the marks with their hoodies. I shook my head and breathed out a deep sight while running a hand down my face.

Jahoon: You two.... We will talk later about this.... Now go and get ready and try to cover the marks or the marks that you would have on your bodies are from me beating you guys up.

Minho & Jiyoon: Yes sir!

They quickly scurried to their rooms to get ready. Exy, Vicky, Bona, and I stood for a few minutes and glanced between each other before breaking into a fit of laughter. After we had calmed down, we returned to our rooms to get ready for the filming. As I got ready before Bona, I made my way to get and back hugged her while she was doing her makeup.

Jahoon: Baby~ I'm going to the kitchen to get some water before filming, okay?

Bona: Okay~

She turned around to kiss me on my cheek before returning to do her makeup. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Luda already there.

Luda: Oh! Hey Jahoon! Can I talk with you privately after filming today? I have something, I want to talk with you about.

Jahoon: Sure!

Before I could even continue, Niko yelled for me to come to the living room. I looked at Luda, who just smiled at me and gestured to me to go. As I made my way to the living room, I kept wondering what it was about.

Staff: That is all for today's filming! Thank you for the work today!

Wjsn & S.T.A.R: Thank you for your hard work today.

We all stood up and bowed to the staff, who returned the bow and began to pack their stuff. I was talking with Vicky about today's filming when I felt someone tucking on my shirt. I looked to my side to see Luda looking at me with a small smile.

Luda: Can we talk now?

Jahoon: Sure! Lead the way!

We walked away from the rest and up to the roof. We walked over to the railings. I leaned against the railings while looking at Luda, who was nervously fidgeting with her hands.

Jahoon: So what did you want to talk with me about?

Luda: I know that you heard everything that Bona unnie and I talked about when you passed out that day.

I held my breath for a second, surprised that she knew. I breathed out and nodded.

Jahoon: But there are still many questions, that I haven't got an answer to. What did Bona mean about not going to let me slip away from her life again? And what about you hurting me again. What happened in the past, that I still don't remember?

Luda breathed out a sigh and looked at the sun, which was beginning to go down in the distance.

Luda: We used to date each other in the past. Before everything seemed to wrong.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, confused about what she was telling about. I kept quiet, indicating for her to continue.

Luda: We were happy. We always did everything together and we were always seen by each other side. That's how happy we were but I decided to ruin everything, which I still do today regret.

Luda's lips began to tremble. She bit her lip, trying not to cry. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back, making her wrap her arms around my waist and cry into my chest.

Jahoon: It is okay. Take your time. Whatever has happened in the past is now the past and I know for sure that I don't hate you or dislike you and won't hate or dislike you even if I know what has happened. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Luda pulled away and wiped the remaining of her tears away in the sleeves of her shirt. She shook her head and looked me in the eyes.

Luda: You deserve to know what happened. I.... I cheated on you.... The person, who I cheated on you with, made me begin to change. I began to act ignorant and cold towards you. I always pushed you away, whenever you tried to get close to me and would begin to talk bad and kind of bullying you, even when other was watching. Bona unnie found out about it and became mad at me. She liked you even before we were dating but because you decided you wanted to date me at the time, she backed away but never stopped caring for you. Bona unnie and I began to fight each other after school. The exact same day as you got into the accident. We were fighting really bad over what I have done to you. I was still selfish and didn't want to give up on you. You heard us fighting in the gym and tried to stop us, only for you to get involved in the fight, making all of us fight. I said some really bad words to you, hurting your feelings and making you run away from us... and well the rest you know....

Luda looking down at her feet in guilt. I stood frozen, not knowing what to do. Of course, I was surprised to hear what had happened but I knew from the deepest inside of me, that I didn't hate her.

Luda: I'm not telling you this because I want you to break up with Bona unnie and get back with me. I.... I just... wanted to tell you... because you deserve to know what happened. You deserve to be happy and if you are happy with Bona unnie, then I'm happy too. I just couldn't sit back and let you be nice to me after all of what I had done to you.

I patted her head, making her look up at me in surprise. I gave her a small smile and nodded.

Jahoon: Thank you for telling me about it and don't worry, I won't act any different towards you after knowing about this. As I have told you what happened in the past is now in the past, what matters is the future.

Luda tackled me into a hug, taking me by surprise for a moment before I returned the hug. We stood there for a while, while she was mumbling thank you into my chest. After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other and made our way back downstairs, still on good terms. We made our way into the living room and I walked over to lay on top of Bona, who was laying down on the couch, looking at her phone. When she noticed my presence, she put the phone away and hugged me.

Bona: Where were you?

Jahoon: Just talking a bit with your other members. Don't worry, it is nothing serious.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek for her to smile back at me. I laid my head on her chest and saw Luda looking at me. I gave her a smile and a thumbs-up, making her return the gesture. Sometimes we have to let go and leave it in the past. It is the best for us and other people.