∆ ∆ ∆

Mark's pov

I finished dinner with my family and shouted out before going to my room "I'm gonna start streaming!" Both of my parents said ok and I went into my room to start my stream. Just before I entered Violet gave me a hug and went to her playroom.

∆ ∆ ∆

I was just doing a chill stream, doing some mining on the dream smp and answering dono's when one popped up

Cupotato donated 10$

Hey Ranboo! How was your day?

"My day was good chat- oh!" I say remembering volleyball practice "so as you know I play volleyball, and today, I was in the middle of practice just doing some passing drills when these two girls came and almost bombarded our coach with a hug" I start telling the story "so later we found out that they got kicked off of the girls' volleyball team for some absurd reason, then they beat me and another guy in a game, even though they're like a foot shorter than us" I say with a little giggle "so yeah, that's the only interesting thing that happened today" I finish my story and continue mining "did you get their numbers?" I read out a message in chat "Yeah, I actually did"

Flirtboo

Flirtboo

Are they cute?

The scanned chat seeing a lot of flirtboos' "guy's all of the guy's got their numbers, they were really entertaining and  funny, we invited them to join us next practice" I say kinda proud

Dam those girls got all the boys numbers /j

Have you texted them?

Text them!

Call them!

Call Tubbo

"Chat, I'm not texting them" I said rolling my eyes even though they can't see me. The chat was still asking me to text them , then tubbo called me on discord "What do I have to do for you to text them?" He said as soon as he joined "I'm not texting them" I say kinda surprised "Oh come on...for me?" He said softening his voice at the end "WHY DOES MY HUSBAND WANT ME TO TEXT OTHER PEOPLE" I say loudly but not loud enough to alert my parents.

∆ ∆ ∆

I ended my stream and grabbed my phone to my surprise there were messages in the rarely used volleyball group chat. It was a dryer than the desert.

Volleyball

*Ethan added Valory and Lili*

Valory's pov

I said bye to my parents before they left the house to continue their work trip since they only stopped by because they were passing by either way. I went up into my room and pressed play on my spotify playlist it played "Vow of silence" by lemon demon one of my favorite songs. I climbed into my gaming chair and sat with my feet up to my chest. I was sitting down to do some homework.