"It was a pleasure meeting you, Bella, you truly are a fighter." She spoke softly as Bella grinned.

"And Kennedy and I will be sure to pick up that win on Sunday, dedicated just for you, but you gotta keep one promise on your part," Jon said nodding towards Bella who waited to hear what Dean had to say.

"You keep fighting because anything is possible if you chose hope alright? Kennedy and I will keep praying for you and your family. You're going to kick cancer's butt." Jon vowed as Bella nodded her head and crossed her arms.

They took a few photos before some nurses came and rolled her out of her room, waving one last goodbye. Though Kennedy and Jon stayed back, talking a little to her mom.

"Can I hold her?" Kennedy asked looking at the baby, Sonia nodded and carefully handed her over watching the young woman cradling the baby to her chest.

"So Bella and her condition right now, where would you say she's at?" Dean inquired, wrapping his arm across Kennedy's back.

"She's still kicking and fighting, which is a significant sign in her character, but physically she isn't doing the best. Her body isn't quite responding to treatment the way we'd hope for. The doctors have been saying she has only a few more months to live." Sonia replied, almost numbly, since she had been telling people the same thing repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Kennedy said earnestly, looking up at the mother. She couldn't even imagine what it was like to be going through this.

"It's alright, I've accepted it and have let God be the voice now. I don't want my baby girl to be hurting anymore, even if that means not having her with me physically. It's just all so hard, especially with being a single mother and having to care for not only Bella but Zoey too."

"Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry." Dean hung his head low, fighting back his own tears.

"I mean, is there any way that we can help? Anything at all, we can try to help with. Either paying for more treatment or helping you out financially. Jon and I, and the rest of the WWE, are here for you and your family." Kennedy sniffled, swallowing the lump in her throat as the woman shook her head.

"I could never just take money from you guys. There are so many other families that need it more than mine does." Sonia replied.

Kennedy didn't want to push, she understood completely where the mother was coming from. Soon the baby began to cry and Sonia smiled, "She must be hungry."

Kennedy nodded and handed the infant back over to her mom, "Thank you guys again for doing this for Bella. She really needed it."

"It's no problem." Jon nodded, watching as the woman and baby walked the other way.

Once they were out of sight, Kennedy broke down. This week was such a hectic one filled with meetings, signings, and other ridiculous media crap, except for this one. It was just hitting her deep within her heart; she felt for that little girl and for her mother and baby sister who didn't even know anything yet.

"Baby." Jon breathed, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her face into his chest.

"I wish I could just take the pain away. God, these families, my heart just breaks for them." Kennedy sobbed as he rubbed her back.

"I know doll, but the only thing we can do now is just hope that she beats this and comes out the winner. Either way, she's a fighter." Jon consoled her quietly.

"I can't even imagine - and the mom, she's so strong, but I know she's dying on the inside just watching this. A mother never wants to see their child suffer, not like this." Kennedy said between her breaths and sobs.