omg TWO emo siblings???!???!

After my first day of school, the rain starts coming down hard. I get my umbrella up in the courtyard, and ended up being the last one out of the classroom. I see Juleka standing in the doorway, just out of reach of the rain. It looks like she didn't bring her umbrella. "Hey Juleka! Do you want me to walk you home? I could use a little tour of Paris, anyways."
"ohumnoit'sfineIjusthavetowaitformybrotherLukamaybehhasanumbrella," she mumbled. Surprisingly, I understand it.
"Well, if he doesn't, I can still walk you guys home?" I inquire. Juleka nods in response and we wait for her brother.
"Hey Juleka! Who's your friend?" a voice asks. I turn around and see the boy Juleka called Luka— an attractive boy with dyed blue hair and no umbrella.
"Thisis(y/n)theyregoingtowalkushomebecausetheyrenewandalsohaveanumbrella," Juleka replied helpfully.
The three of you walked through the streets of Paris, with Luka trying to fill the silence. Juleka wasn't much help in conversation, but Luka kept asking you about music where you're from. You were fine while you were talking, but when you were listening to Luka you were keenly aware of the proximity between the three of you, namely you and Luka. You thought the walk would be peaceful, but you were wrong.