chapter 2

Williams POV
So I was in my study looking at documents for my company and was thinking about my cute boyfriend that I hope I would marry one day. I then suddenly ended up in a classroom full of kids and also my kids.

Michaels POV
I was taking a shower with ennard in his human form as well as talking to him about things. I finished my shower,drying off and told him to get in my stomach. So we started chatting through our connection. One of the things he said was "what if you can travel dimensions" "Enn don't be silly thats not possible" so isn't being alive and a corpse at the same time" I glared at him then he says "fine sorry" Then I just happen to teleport to a classroom full of kids,my siblings,and my dad.

Elizabeth's POV
So I was in my room trying on different clothes and then I got bored so I decided to pick out clothes that I would ask *force* my siblings to wear. When I suddenly ended up in a new place full of kids so I guess this is a classrom. Oh and my siblings/dad were here to.

Chris pov
I was siting on nightmare and was hugging protag. Also tattletail had a strawberry lollipop in his mouth and was sitting/being hugged by goldie. Goldie was a bit flustered and I can't fault him I would be to if parker had a lollipop in his mouth. Parker is just so adorable to me and nightmare. I then said "I'm going to go grap a cookie" "okay chris" so I got up and was about to open the door when I just happened to be somewhere else instead of in my room full of people that looked to be the same age as elizabeth and me. I then saw Mikey,Eli,and papa here too.

Mikeys POV
I was about to asked dad something the a kid with green hair said hi willy" and dad had said  "hi izu and how did we get here" does dad know this kid "I'm guessing threw a portal" said the green haired. I then decided to ask "who's that dad" "well mike,eli,and chris meet my boyfriend izuku" dad answered me "you have a what" I said shocked

Chris POV
I was shocked that the green hair was my dads boyfriend "does he know about our secret" I asked I was expecting dad to answer but the guy named izuku did instead "yes I know about the things your dad built and your secret I'm just the same" I was shocked that he knew and was like us"

Elis POV
So he's like us yay another person to dress up and see if he is perfect for my father. "Wanna play dress up with me izu is it okay that I call you that" he then smiled and said " I would like to and yes you can call me izu"

Kirisimas POV
Sensei Midobro is dating a guy so manly and he is nice to his kids so manly 💪😭.

Kacchans POV (me: don't kill me izu)
The nerd is dating a guy I have nothing against that but he looks older than deku and has kids one that looks older than us by a couple years and two that look our age.

Uraraka POV (sorry if you like her I need drama)
What my izu is with someone already. I bet izu is just using him and loves me.

Iida's POV
Good for midoriya to be with someone but I hope this doesn't stop him from being a hero

Todoroki's POV
Good for sensei midoriya he looks so happy talking to them. I hope this will guy doesn't hurt him he is really nice to the class and I so i wont hesitate to kill this will guy if he hurts sensei
1-A girls - uraraka POV
I'm happy for midoriya/midobabe for being with someone but poor uraraka she must be heartbroken.

1-A boys - ones that had povs and mineta
Good for him

Aizawa POV
He is with someone eh who cares I'm going to sleep and get some coffee I then left the classroom.

Mineta POV
That girl looks fine to me so I went close to her and was about to grab her boobs and got punched by midoriya

Midoriyas POV
I saw mineta trying to be a perv to my hopefully future daughter so I punched him in the face "don't you dare mineta" so he then ran back to his seat elizabeth said "thank you izuku" I smiled and said "your welcome" I then turned to will and kissed his cheek and asked if he wanted to meet my kids. "He the said "sure izuku I'll be glad too meet them"
I then told the class to work on their school work and homework then kids raised his hand "yes tenya" "what if we finish before you get back" "then talk to someone else,do something else,or help another student" I then walkes out of the classroom with the aftons and walked to the nurses office to show them my kids.

Tell me if I should make gacha pictures for protag,goldie, nightmare, tattletale,and ennard and post them in the next part I post in this.