𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"She has good aim, not to mention she was able to figure out you were gone and not focus on me." The man spoke, turning his head to the other. "That's true, the captain would like her." The man said. The other man hummed in response. "Grab her and I'll get her brother." The man spoke walking behind the counter to where Johnny was sitting.

"Touch him and I'll blow your damn brains out you rotten son of a-"

Something hit the back of your head at a violent speed, quickly making everything around you go black.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You woke up on the floor of a new area, though a pillow was placed behind your head. You flustered your eyes as the bright lights above you seemed to blind you. A sharp pain following after you woke up. Not only from your left leg but from your head. You murmured profanity under your breath as you rubbed your forehead.

"Y/n!" Your brother exclaimed, his face soon coming into your vision as he put his head above yours; covering the blinding light in the process. "Johnny? Where the hell are we?" You questioned, your voice drowsy and tired sounding.

"A flying ship." He responded, "Haha very funny, but seriously. Where are we?" You asked, your brother rolled his eyes at you as if you were the crazy one for not believing him. "I already told you." he responded, moving his head away as the blinding light returned. You turned your head to the right of you, gazing up and seeing the black sky.

Johnny was right, you guys were in a flying ship- though your mind was blank on how you even got here. The last thing you remembered was finally seeing your mom and Johnny after looking for them for what seemed like ages.

"Johnny, where's mom?" You asked, turning your head slowly towards Johnny. His body tensed up as you asked the question. His lip curled a bit as he looked down at the flooring of the ship. "Mom's gone, she's with dad." It seemed to slap you in the face once Johnny reminded you. Everything that had happened, from your mom shoving you two out of the way the gun shots that shot her.

And the look on her cold lifeless body when you lifted her hair up. Her lifeless eyes were forever a memory burned into your head.

It was silent as Johnny messed with the bottom of his shoe, and you covered your eyes. You forced yourself to remember what the two men looked like that helped in the shooting of your mom and the one that shot your left leg. Though it was dark you made out a man with dark brown hair and one with black hair, they both were tall you guess 5'11, one had glasses while the other didn't.

That was all the information you needed.

You sat up making Johnny look at you, "Y/n lay back down your hurt." he said, "Johnny I'm fine I have to go do something." You spoke. You looked down at your leg to see bandages wrapped around it along with a metal rod, another shitty cast. You looked away from your cast and around the room and realized the idiots that brought you in here left the shotgun you stole by the door.

You lifted yourself up on your right leg and brought yourself up, you hobbled your way to the door and grabbed the shotgun, clocking it. You breathed in as you looked behind you and at Johnny. You brought your hand up to your ears signalling him to cover his ears which is exactly what he did.

You brought your back to one side of the wall near the door. You didn't know how to become a girl you loved baking and new dresses to a girl who was determined to kill two men like it was her only goal. Your goal before this day was to grow up and marry a lovely man, run the bakery, have kids, and live a long happy life.

But now your goal seemed to change; protect Johnny, kill the dark haired men. It was almost as if you had switched personalities.

You took in a sharp breath before pushing the door open quickly and bringing the shotgun up, your eyes scanning the group of faces looking for the two men. Everyone brought their eyes to you. None of them had time to react as you quickly found your two targets like sore thumbs.

You opened fire on the dark brown haired boy hitting him right in between the eyes, clocking your gun quickly and aiming for the black haired boy's face and opening fire- hitting him straight above his right brow. Both the men falling to the ground. You clocked your gun once again as you lowered it.

Your breathing was heavy as you looked at all the faces around you; they all seemed to be frozen. Your body began to slide on the doorway of the sliding door causing you to fall. Your body was far too weak right now, from your possible concussion to your battered left leg. The shotgun dropped out of your arms as you laid on the floor next to the door frame.

You faded in and out of consciousness until a harsh punch slammed into your jaw causing your face to slap the other way shooting you awake.

"Don't think you are going to shoot my comrades then take a damn nap in front of me kid." A black haired man spat at you. You quickly realized him as the short man that was with Eren. You felt a blade to your neck, the cold sharpness sending chills down your spin. "Move and you'll become a christmas tree topper." The man spoke.

"Y/n!" You heard your brother shout. You didn't even try to look at him knowing that the black haired man's threat wasn't empty. "Johnny don't move." You spoke firmly. The black haired man narrowed his eyes at you.

"You are that damn bakery girl." The black haired man said, taking his long blade off your throat. "Yeah I am." You spoke, "You look like you have been through the damn circus." He said, rising to his feet. "You'd be surprised." You responded back, still making eye contact with him. All he did in response to you was make a Tch noise and turn his head.

"Get Jaeger in here. The damn idiot can take care of the bread girl himself."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

hi! i hope everyone is well and drinking all the water their bodies need!! i'm quite proud of myself for post two days in a row haha, but i'm also surprised on how much longer this story might be then originally planned- plus i have way to many th...

hi! i hope everyone is well and drinking all the water their bodies need!! i'm quite proud of myself for post two days in a row haha, but i'm also surprised on how much longer this story might be then originally planned- plus i have way to many thoughts on how to end it haha. but, much love and stay safe! <3