23| the recreational board of peace

Start from the beginning

"And I don't even want to know what will happen to you. He'll probably rape you, and I can't let that happen. You don't deserve to be treated like that. No women does." He said striding over to me.

"You know, when I was in that prison cell, that my father locked me in, all I could think about was how unfair it was for women, and for gay people. I mean and how much I wanted some bread but that's not the point. I thought about, how much more pain you would have to go through if my father continued this. I didn't know you yet, but I carved into my arm, what I needed to say. And before you get mad at me for hurting myself, just know that it was for good reason." He continued.

Dream pulled out a small dagger, and started slicing a small cut from what looked like his elbow started, and from his skin he pulled a small bottle, covered in blood, and handed the note inside of it to me. I stood there in shock.

"You had a tiny bottle in your arm since you were what 8?!?" I shouted at him.

He chuckled at me, and motioned for me to open and read the note.

"Wait, before you start, I was really into poetry and stuff at that time..." He said scratching his neck.

I found it cute that he wrote poems as a child, made me even more fond of him.

I started to read the note,

To whomever may read this, I love you.
I love the way you love me,
And I love that I will always love you no matter what.

No matter if you are a women, or a man, or anything in between,

I love you.

But I also have to say that I'm sorry,

I'm sorry I dragged you into my life,

Sorry I brought you into my wars,

But most of all, I'm sorry,

That I brought you into my family.

"You were a good writer for an eight year old." I mentioned.

"My father wanted me to have the best education, by age eight I was learning 7-8th grade stuff. He was a control freak, and wanted me to be the best, even if he was just going to abandon me on the way out."

I pulled the tall sobbing Dream into my arms, and let him son into my shoulder.

"Please.... I can't... I can't lose you..."

"I've lost everyone I can't lose you too."

He continued to cry, and I continued to hold him.

"You won't lose me, I promise. We'll figure a way out of this, we always will." I reassured.

It was an hour later, a thought came to my idea on how I could escape this situation.

"Hey, you know how being gay is illegal right? Punishable by death?"

"Yeah.... Where are you going with this?" He asked.

"Oh just y'know, a little announcement.... I'll prepare a speech, and I'll start by saying, 'hello, my name is Y/N, L/N, I was forced to come here against my will, I am a bisexual women, which is by the way *cough* *cough* illegal. So thank you for asking me to be here, and thank you for considering me to be your future queen.'" I stated.

"It's perfect, I would introduce who I was, and then because of that God awful rule I can avoid becoming queen, and being accosiated with Sapnap. It's a when when situation." I continued.

"I know it's wrong to use the fact that I'm gay to get out of this, but for now it's our only option. Believe me I would much rather do something else, but that's all I've got and we've been sitting here for an hour."

"Okay, let's do it. Just remember, we have to come up with more detail to the plan on later dates and you need to get on this table so I can rail the fuck out of you." He smiled at the last part.

I smiled back.

A/N- HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST WANTED TO SAY REAL QUICK THAT THIS CHAPTERS TOPIC ABOUT DISCRIMINATION TOWARDS THE LGBTQA+ COMMUNITY, IS NOT HATE, BUT RATHER TO BRING LIGHT AND HELP BRING AWARNESS TO HOMOPHOBIA, AND OTHER DISCRIMINATION TOWARDS THESE PEOPLE.

I HOPE I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT IF I HAVEN'T, HERE YOU GO.

IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, A WHITE-SUPREMICIST, A RACIST, A REPUBLICAN, A SEXIST MOTHER FUCKER, PART OF 'THE BOYZZ 🥵🤬🥶', OR ANY OTHER SORT OF DISCRIMONATOR, PLEASE FUCKING LEAVE. I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

(THE REPUBLICAN PART WAS A JOKE, MOSTLY)

BYEEEEEE