THE LOST|PART 1

PART 1

"Y/n come down and eat your dinner!"my mom calls from the kitchen.
"Pew pew pew" "OH NO WE'RE GONNA CRASH"  my brothers run around the kitchen table with their toy airplanes.
"Guys I said not to bring your toys in the kitchen go wash up please"

my mom sighs frustratedly as she calls my name once again for me to come down.
"Y/n NOW!,And boys WILL YOU stop running around the table and go wash up!"
I only walk down the stairs and snatch the toy airplane out of my brothers hand. He instantly cries.
"Go wash up you too mateo"

I roll my eyes as they both pout, and whine that i'm the meanest sister in the world.They stomp their way to go wash up in the bathroom. I sigh and head to the kitchen where my mom is and give her a neutral stare.

"finally, you and that video game that's all you do."
My mom complaints

"jeez what crawled up your ass mom" I slightly chuckle and set up for dinner.
"Y/n what did I tell you about that explicit language?" I viscously smile at my mom
"just eat..boys remember to actually chew your food alright"

The boys nod as they bang on the table with their utensils,my mom puts the food down on the table as we feast on minute rice and beef that was bought-,looks like from a cheap food market.
I carelessly play around with my food that I hesitate to even eat.
"Aren't you going to eat"
my mother distracts me from playing around with the food.

"no,this shit wack"
I aggressively push the bowl of food over.
"y/n eat your food that was 5,000won"(4 US dollars)

I shrug my shoulders and give attitude.
"you're so disrespectful it's disgusting"
my mom spits at me

"don't act like it's my fault I act this way. you made me it's your fault."
I spit back at her 

"I didn't raise you to be a bratty bitch"
I scoff at my mom
"well if you didn't get pregnant then you wouldn't have to raise a bratty bitch"
I get up and go back upstairs

"y/n wait"      my mom begs for me to come back I point the middle finger and continue to walk upstairs toward my room. I slam the door and sit down in my chair that I game in ,I put my airpods in and chill in my chair until my pc makes a notification sound. I ignore it but then it goes off again. I turn around spinning my chair until I'm in front of my computer and check my notifications.

"Lora? What does she want"
I say quietly to myself as I open the message from lora.i read the message "You down for a party tonight?"

I quickly responded "no". "Why you never come to the parties, stop being an anxious bitch and come"

I leave my chair and sit on my bed as I wrap my arms and put my chin in my knees. I begin to cry not just an ordinary cry but a mental and depressed cry. Me and lora were best friends until she met jennie. OF ALL PEOPLE SHE COULD HAVE MET WHY JENNIE. Jennie has been the most popular girl in school since the 3rd grade. Me and lora always poked and joked about her. Until last year lora got extremely hot and changed completely and left me for Jennie just so she can bully me and the lame kids. When my alarm clock rings I slowly bring my head up from my knees and turn off the alarm. Crying all night until sunrise has been a one side effect of having depression. I was diagnosed when I was 10, when my father had died. Everything was better when dad was around. He made things bright, and  it was easy to be happy. I get cut off by my thoughts when my mom comes in my room.