I.

Another day arrived, whereas expected to be exhausting. to be frank, the start of your day was already draining. The minute you'd open your eyes, your "lovely" day will always be welcomed by headache and body pain.

A familiar voice continued to echo through your head as you conduct your usual routine. You tried ignoring it numerous times since last night but his whining was getting through your nerves— having no choice but to answer him.

'Hey—'

'Y/N! Oh finally! how's your day so far?'

how annoying, I just started my day.

'I've just opened my eyes a while ago. time check, 6:45 AM'

Taking through telepathy was troublesome— First, It gives you a severe headache, the distance between the two of you explains it. Second, you'd be vomiting for the next few minutes due to dizziness. Well, for an artificial 'psychic', these side effects are most likely to be expected. Therefore, you try not to use it as much as possible.

'Remember that your "work" starts today. If you manage to capture 000000000 report to the headquarters immediately. As for your "abilities", I've already done improvements and—'

His rambling went on for about an hour, repeating the instructions given to you the day before. You didn't mind the noise so you just decided to listen and keep the day going

'Call my name if you ever need backup. Also, please learn how to control your anger, you might blow up the whole place due to your anger issues. Well then, have a nice day!'

With all due respect, you are indeed an obnoxious person.

Well, you do get a little bit overboard whenever you reach your limit. To be honest, it's quite hard to control it despite having the limiter.

After a while, you've finally finished preparing yourself, being ready to leave for school. You opened the door as the fresh air enters your lungs, the outside world was scary as it is one of the things you'd try not to touch nor step on.

——————————————————

And with that, you were about to be late. Running out of breath as you desperately tried to outrun the time. You ran as fast as you could ignoring the fact that your body was still unstable, not even being sure if you can still move after this. You got too distracted by the elegance of the surroundings, resulting in a big mess.

If it weren't for those damn shops and shits I wouldn't be suffering right now

yeah sure, blame the shops, Y/N.

Teleporting was risky, given the number of people around you, there were no blind spots for them not to see you. Plus, there's a high risk of half your body being the only thing teleported— killing you instantly on the spot without being able to undertake your goal.

Subsequently, running a few miles had been VERY exhausting. Though you were on the verge of dying, your fragile body unexpectedly managed to catch up on time.

"Oh my Y/N, are you alright?" A teacher asked who's believed to be Ms. Shima Kyouka; the supposed person who'll be guiding you for today.

"Thank you for your concern Sensei, I'm alright. Just a little— tired" Slightly bowing your head as she leads you to your designated classroom.

"It might be difficult for you to adjust to our school, especially the rules and stuff. I believe foreigners are very much different from us Japanese. If you have any troubles, don't be afraid to reach out to me. I'll gladly help you, Y/N" her lips forming a smile, her gentleness made you feel all eerie inside.

The walk couldn't be enough awkward. Silence completely eating you the both of you as you two strolled through the halls. You didn't mind, talking wasn't necessary anyway.

"May I know the reason behind your transferring of school? If you're not comfortable enough it's fine" Miss Shima finally speaking up.

"Oh, family reasons" you gave a quick response as you didn't want to make her feel disrespected.

"Mhm. Well, we've arrived at the classroom, please remember what class you are in" once again, her cheerful smile showing up as she opened the classroom door.

"I'm now asking all of you to silently go back in your seats. Another transfer student will be joining us for the next 2 years or so" she announced, placing down the records on the desk.

Loads of whispers from the classroom were heard, suddenly making you feel nervous. You didn't care less about changing surroundings but people's thoughts about you were a whole different story

"Another student? Really?"
"If it's a hot dude I don't mind"
"Wanna place bets on whether she's a hot chic or Nah?"
"It's already cramped in here why bother transferring into this class"
"I won't care less about the transfer student as long as Teruhashi lives"
"I heard it's a foreigner, wonder what they look like"

You nervously entered the classroom as the atmosphere started to get suffocating, all eyes were glued on you, watching every move you do. There were still faints of whispers to be heard, you didn't mind them. After all, they weren't the reasons as to why you're standing there.

"Hello, I'm Y/N. Thank you for having me" you bowed at the class while you finished writing your name on the blackboard.

' oh, it's just an average person ' exactly the words the whole class thought. It was expected at least, after all, you weren't someone 'special looking'.

It's not the time to think about these things, it'd be useless anyways. The main focus is the goal, reach the target and leave.

Now then. where are you, Saiki Kusuo?

!! SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE AAAAAAA. I'll be adding a new chapter for the notes since I believe the story is a little confusing. Also, thank you very much for 28 reads And 2 votes yay!!!