A white flash falling onto the two of you, unknowingly.

──

PRO-HERO HAWKS AND CIVILAIN, Y/N L/N. CAUGHT SHARING A KISS IN A PRIVATE PARK.

 CAUGHT SHARING A KISS IN A PRIVATE PARK

❝...Shes like a sister to me!
Stated, The Winged-hero only a few seconds before the interaction.

──

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your phone going off. "The hell?" you squinted at your bright screen, as the sun hadn't raised yet.

A few knocks heard at your door making you jump in place, "Who is it?" you shouted from your comfortable bed but you received no response but more knocks. A few from your windows as well startling you even more. "H-Hello..?" you shout once more, to be met with several shouts,

"MS. L/N! PLEASE TELLS MORE ABOUT YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE WINGED-HERO!"

"MS. L/N! HOW IS HAWKS AS A BOYFRIEND?"

"Y/N! CARE TO TELL US HOW YOU TWO MET AND IF YOU REALLY ARE RELATED?"

You backed into your headboard as white flashes enter through the blinds of your bedroom. The knocks through your tiny home getting louder and more aggressive.

You hastily searched for your phone; it shook in your hands as you searched for Hawk's contact. After a few rings he picked up,

"Y/n? it's 3 am what–" his groggy voice said before you spoke,

"H-Hawks the press. T-the press is outside my home.." your voice cracked, "they're trying to break in.."

"Y/n, listen to me, okay?"

"Okay.." you sniffled; you heard a rustle on the other line.

"Hide under your bed, in the closet. Where ever you feel most secure while I get there. Don't come out for anything, even if I call for you. Yeah?"

You nodded, remembering he couldn't see you verbally answered, "Yeah."

"I love you." He whispered into the phone, a small smile graced over your lips, "Love you too."

with that he hung up, letting you hide underneath the bed. Hugging your body as you waited for time to past. Praying for your safety and others as the bangs on the window and glass increased by spread and force.

A siren was heard from outside the house, along with a few heavy steps on grass.

"SCATTER!" one yelled, and suddenly the knocking stopped. A jingle of keys and a few steps echoing from the entry hallway, signaling someone entering.

They stepped into your bedroom, a flash of white brightening your surroundings, "Ms. L/n? please come out for just a question.." the stranger knelt down before a pained groan escaped their lips. As they fell to the floor facing the opposite direction as a crimson feather floated to you.

"Angel.." he whispered as he knelt down to come face to face with you, "C'mon it's safe now. The police will handle it from here." his voice was still groggy and raspy from waking up but you honestly didn't mind as you crawled out of your safe spot onto his arms, "I'm sorry. This happened.." he apologized, his golden gaze glowing in the darkroom as he pressed his forehead against yours, "We were both reckless." you argued before he could shift the blame on to himself.

"You won't allow me to blame myself even if I'm right, are you?" he smiled, you shook your head and he chuckled, standing up and lending you a hand so he could pick you up bridal style, "How about you sleep at my place for a few nights? That way I'm right there if you need me." he offered making you snicker,

"Is this your way of getting me in to bed?"

"Hey! don't go steering this the wrong way... But so, what if it is?" he laughed as you let your mouth fall in a surprised manner, "Keigo Takami. I would have said yes if you asked me sooner."

"What?"

"Hm?"

He walked out the door sharing his fit of laughter with you. As he flew to his penthouse.

Honestly you couldn't hate the press too much as they did bring you and Keigo closer, despite it being annoying and a violent when it came to answers. Plus, indoor dates at your shared apartment are way better anyways.

© -Dxliqhted
unedited