Just slam it in already!

Hight comparison, Bad in 5 foot form

Hight comparison Bad in 9 foot form

Skeppy tossed and turned in his sleep, sweating and whimpering

Skeppy tossed and turned in his sleep, sweating and whimpering. Bad lays beside him, unable to sleep from all the movement next to him. Bad honestly didn't know if he should be worried or turned on by the sounds escaping Skeppy mouth. The whimpers, they were helpless and needy, full of lust and pure lewdness. The two never had sex, which is surprising since bad is a demon right? Demons, originated from sexual desire. Bad definitely does have this sexual desire, only now more than ever. The only reason the two haven't done it yet was because of their size difference, bads scared of hurting the poor boy. No matter how many times Skeppy has whined and begged, bad refused. Bad knows he can make his physical form bigger and smaller, but the smaller size is still bigger than Skeppy. The smallest Bad can go is 5 feet. Bads largest form 10 feet, and his normal resting form is 8-9 feet. Skeppy is just two feet tall. Yeah. That's a problem.

Bad snapped out from his worrying state, being brought back to reality by a now awoken, naked Skeppy stroking his hard-on while sitting on Bads bulge. "Ah! S-Skeppy what are you doing?" Skeppy started to grind on Bads bulge, Skeppys legs just barely wrapping around it. "I-I can't take it Bad! I need you so fucking much. I don't care if you rip me apart while doing it, I need you in me so bad please!" Bad gently picked up Skeppy and shifted into his 5 foot form. "Skeppy, this is as small as I can go. I want this so badly too but I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you. I need you to understand our size difference, not to mention when demons do it they get..aggressive. Uncontrollably aggressive." Skeppy just ignored Bad, and pulled of Bads clothes, already baggy from being in his 9 food form. "S-Skeppy.." Skeppy licked bads fingers up and down, then soon shoved them inside him. Bad tried to fight the urge to take Skeppy and breed him, fuck him till he can't take it anymore. Bads instincts were screaming at him to mate, and his cock crying for attention. Skeppy rode on Bads fingers, loving the pleasure but... "Bad B-Bad please I-it's not enough!" Thats it. Bad snapped. Bads pupils dilated, till all you could see was white. A glowing, sexual white, Bads lids resting over his eyes. Bads cock grew larger, breath heavier, grip harder. Bad slid Skeppy off of his fingers, and placed Skeppy over the tip of his cock. "Y-Yes Bad please~! F-Fuck just slam it in!" And Bad did just that. Bad slammed his cock in as deep as it could go, pressing to try to go even deeper. Skeppys stomach bulged and his cock twitched as tears ran down his eyes. Skeppy would scream if he could, but he couldn't find his voice as the huge cock slammed inside his tiny body. Whimpers escaped Skeppys mouth, trying to ask Bad to move. Bad pulled Skeppy all the way up, his ass latching onto the tip of Bads cock, then Bad soon slammed Skeppy down again. Over and over and over, Skeppy slowly found his voice, trying to scream out Bads name through his pleasured sobs and whimpers. "B-B-Bad~! A-Ah~! S-So g-goodd~" At that, Bad wrapped two hands around Skeppy and thrusted him up and down, Bad grumbled out. "Your like my personal toy, I-I love it. Your so fucking sexy and y-your all mine." Bads voice dripped with possessiveness and lust. "B-Bad I'm gonna cum! P-P-Please I'm so close I'm g-gonna cum~!!" Bad pounded Skeppy faster, Skeppy barely able to hold it together. "B-Bad too much! A-Ah~! T-Too much~!" Bads teeth bared as he drooled, panting like a dog as he slammed his cock into Skeppy like a flesh light. "I-I'm gonna breed you. M-Mine. MINE"

Skeppy went pale, "B-Bad~ Bad p-please be m-more gentle~! I-It's too much I- AH~!! M-Master~!" Skeppy came as Bads cock pounded into him, Skeppys body going limp as cum dripped from his overstimulated cock. Bad swiped a couple fingers up Skeppys cock, picking up the cum and soon licking it up. Bads eyes started watering, cock twitching, tail wagging. He was close. Bad slammed his cock inside of Skeppy and let it all out, Bad struggling to keep his smaller form, Bad let Skeppys ass milk him dry. Skeppys stomach bulged and dripped with cum as Bad pulled out.

Bad blinked a few times, slowly regaining his senses. "S-Skeppy..?" Bad looked around for Skeppy, and quickly found him laying on Bads chest, ass in the air for Bad to see it dripping with his cum. Skeppy panted as tears trickled gently down his face. "O-Oh my god Skeppy are you okay?!" Skeppy trembled and drooled "B-B-Better than ever.." Bad couldn't help but feel the need to clean him up, Bad sat up and very gently grabbed Skeppy, laying him on his knees in his hand, Skeppys ass still in the air. Bad stuck his tongue out and licked all around Skeppys body, sticking his tongue into his ass and licking all the cum up. Bad turned Skeppy back around and sat him up, he licked his cock gently while looking Skeppy in the eye, licking up all the rest of the semen then giving Skeppy a little kiss on the cheek. "Do you feel alright Geppy?" Skeppy sighed and placed his forehead oh Bads. "I feel so relieved, please Bad we need to do this more" Bad snickered.

"Oh I plan on it Skeppy~"