CHAPTER 1

FLASHBACK "REGINE"

She is finally back to philippines and paparazzi did not know that she is finally  back here in the philippines with her baby boy,ang nakakaalam lang ay ang pamilya nya at ang girls squad nila(pipay,shawie,lei,dawn) after a year jhon create a welcome party to her friends and children jhon invite his close
friends they are so shocked that there ex lovers have a babies and all of them are so shocked and the boys already have a new girlfriend but the boys are still married to them...

Ariel was confused about who is the father of the baby....tinanong nya si jhon kung sino ang mga batang kasama nila(pipay,regine,dawn,lei,shawie)

FLASHBACK "LEI"

There both family are so happy when their  know about the wedding and na iintindihan nila ang dahilan ng magiging mag asawa bakit gusto nila ang secret wedding lea and aga don't want anyone ruin their relationship kaya mas pinili na lang nila itago ito and less issue the public know them as a loveteam na hindi nag ka Develop sa isa't isa well aga and lea are inrelationship noong hindi pa sila loveteam at family and friends lang nila ang nakaka alam. After Leaga Private Wedding day we'll private because both of their family know and close friend di nga lang alam ng sambayanan (Secret wedding are for one of family ay ayaw or tutol sa wedding right? -ang gulo ng isip ng mga author hahaha so back to story)

After wedding lea and aga are both busy with there work at unti unti na lumalamig ang pag sasama nila they act that they okay in front of their family because every Saturday dinner sa family ni lea and Sunday sa family ni aga.

Not until na I notice that my husband always went home late at night

One night scenario

Lea: "SAAN ka galing?"

Aga: (napatingin ako sa gulat at naka cross arms pa siya ay wait why she still awake in this hour) Why are you still awake?

Lea: I wait for you. Again SAAN KA GALING?

Aga: so-somewhere na-nakipagkita lang ki-kila jhon

A week after lei know already that her husband having affair with someone. She know that she pregnant BUT she didn't say anything to aga only aga family( close po kasi sila both side )
And one day aga and I in are dinner table I said to her straight forward you're mistress or me and he choice his mistress over me and before I leave "SOMEDAY, YOU'LL REGRET THIS." The only one that I said before I left.

After a year I finally back here in the philippines

Today my one of our close friend Jhon created welcome party to us pipay, dawn, shawie,and me with our children sa mga husband namin (yes you read right husband wala pa nag file file ng divorce) and yes I know the father kasama ko sila back in new york.
Well I'm back to file divorce/annulment I know he's happy with someone and I don't care if he have a girlfriend with tonight and beside I'm just want to focus to my little girl ( phone call ) oh wait I have phone call

Mama(mother of aga)

Mama: hello dear! how are you and my grand daughter?

Lea: hi ma!  Avy and I are good.

Mama: that's great. Bay the way pwede ko ba dito kayo mag dinner tonight just welcome home nak?

Lea: hmm. ma we have a welcome home dinner po in jhon place and aga are also here

Mama: Sunday dinner just like before ?

Lea: okay ma. I'm free

Mama: ohh sige nak good bye love you and Avy take care