"Without further ado, let me present the trophy to this years new champion, Miguel Diaz and the Cobra Kai dojo!" Andy smiled, happy that Miguel won, just not in the way he did. "Anything you wanna say to the people?"

"I just wanna say that if it wasn't for my sensei, I wouldn't be here. So this is for Sensei Johnny Lawrence and Cobra Kai!" Everyone started chanting, and Andy didn't know what to say.

"Robby!" The man turned around at his sisters voice, their father just having walked away. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a small dislocation." He shrugged, looking sad.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I swear I told him not to-"

"It's okay. It's not your fault." Robby smiled and gave his sister a one armed hug.

"Hey, I know we aren't on good terms, but if you ever want to come hangout with Robby...our doors are open to you." LaRusso spoke up after the siblings pulled away.

"Thanks LaRusso." Andy nodded. "I better go."

"Yeah. Congrats."

"Thanks."

As Andy went to go away, she spotted Vanessa waiting for her.

"You did great! Your boyfriend is amazing." She smiled.

"Not...my boyfriend, but thanks." Andy smiled lightly.

"Oh uh, this is Derek, my husband, and...Nicole your sister." Andy flashed a small smile at Derek and knelt down beside Nicole.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Can I learn karate with you?" The little girl asked. She couldn't of been older than 6.

"Yeah I'll teach you, kid." Andy laughed.

"ANDREA! ANDY!" She glanced over and saw the Diaz family jumping for joy with Miguel.

"Who are they?" Vanessa asked, eyeing Carmen in a weird way.

"That's Carmen, Rosa and Miguel. Carmen and Rosa are the closest things I have to a mom." Andy wanted that to hurt her, and it clearly did. Leaving the woman behind, the girl ran over to them.

"You did amazing!" Carmen hugged her. "Who's that woman? She's been side eyeing me all night."

"Explain later." Andy mumbled as Rosa hugged her.

"Mi nieta you would of had him if you hadn't gotten distracted. What was it? Miguel's good looks?" Andy laughed at Rosa suggestive looks.

"Sure let's go with that." She laughed. She glanced over to find Miguel but he was gone. "Where did he go?"

"Not sure. Oh there." Carmen saw him a little away.

"Hey champ!" Andy jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "How's it feel to be a champion?"

"Uh, good, yeah good." Miguel smiled slightly.

"What's wrong, Diaz? You won!"

"Yeah but...Sam left before she could see it." Andy frowned. Why was he worried about Sam? Did he not kiss her tonight?

Was it all a game to make Sam jealous?

"I'm sure she had somewhere to be." Andy let him go. "I better go find my dad."

Miguel glanced behind him as Andy walked away, noticing the look on her face. He grew confused on why she was so upset. He brushed it off and went back to his mom.

"Hey!" Johnny turned towards his daughter. "We did it!"

"We did it." He smiled. "Proud of you kid. But what happened in the match?"

"That's what I need to talk to you about..." Andy trailed off. "But it can wait for now."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Let's go celebrate!" He nodded.

"Go get changed and we'll go." Andy nodded and started towards the locker rooms.

"Andrea!" Glancing over, Vanessa approached. "Do you want to come get something to eat with us?"

"Actually I'm leaving with my dad." Andy pointed towards the blonde haired man who was waiting for her.

"Oh? He hasn't abandoned you yet?" Vanessa laughed at her small joke with Derek.

"No. He's been there for me for 10 years...unlike someone." Andy gave a tight smile and turned away towards the locker rooms to change.

After Andy changed into some new clothes, she heard the door open. Not thinking anything of it, she continued putting her things into her bag.

"Hey." Turning around, she spotted Miguel.

"Hey." She smiled a little and turned back around.

"Everything okay?"

Andy paused, not moving for a minute. Was everything okay? No. Not at all.

"My boyfriend cheated on me less than a week ago. Robby is with the LaRussos. My mom has a new husband and kid and is currently outside the door waiting on me. And last but definitely not least, I'm in love with my best friend who's only using me as a rebound from his girlfriend. So no, Miguel, everything is not okay. Congratulations on winning."

With that, she picked up her bag and walked out without a second thought.