Chapter 1

4 years later

Reporter: "New york has been more of a disaster the last couple of years"
Crime has been up more than ever,the city has gone into full look down and police having to be unable to treat the situation due to having a low number of men and women helping.
Firefighters have been more active due to several fire due to rioters
Hospital filled with injured man and women
Also Today marks the 4th year of the disappearance of spider man,the avengers have haven searching for him for the past months but have come with now answer today people are wondering if they will have hope for new york city.
At Avengers tower
Tony stark has been looking at his computer for hours regretting what he has done.

Captain America enter the room
"Tony everyone is to talk can you please join us" he said to tony

Tony got up and followed captain America to the other room.

In the room were other heros
Black widow,hawkeye,winter soldier, falcon,wasp,spider women and captain marvel
With the x men:
Wolverine,kitty pryde, jean grey,emma frost,cyclops,beast and charles Xavier
Next to the fantastic 4
The thing,human torch,invisible women along side her kids franklin and valeria

Tony:"where is reed Richards"?

Susan:"he hasn't left his lab in days"she said with sadness in her face

Captain:we brought you all here to discuss the disappearance of spider man,he has been gone for 4 years and we need him to return.

Wolverine:after 4 years?

Captain:yes

Wolverine:no way hes coming back not after what we did and how we treated him in the past.

Franklin:hes right uncle peter is never  coming back.

Hawkeye:Then lets go  find him and arrest him.

Valeria:you were really mean to him and always saying bad things to him.
Your a bad person.

Hawkeye:SHUT IT LITTLE GIRL!

The thing:HEY DON'T YOU YELL AT HER .

Hawkeye:that girl needs to know that that man is a Criminal,a vigilante that need to be brought down for causing this crime.

Spider women:That vigilante has saved for lives that you have and brought hope to people.
She said to her ex

Kitty pryde:we haven't had any clue to where he is,we went to his old apartment found it empty and ask the land lord if he know where he could have gone,we have nothing.

Captain America: we went to find his find aunt, she has said she hasn't seen him in years.

Iron man:she told us to go find him and to please tell him to come home.

Johnny:what about people who were close:his ex,student,friends anyone

Captain marvel: i asked his old student they have know idea where he could be.

Iron man:we all know what happened to him and after we find him we want him to return with the avengers.

Emma frost: Excuse me,but i think its best he comes with us we know what is like to be rejected by society.

Susan:no you all hurt him i think its best he stays with us,we have know him for several years and has been a great man around my kids.

Iron man:if we find him what do we tell him we cant just apologize what if he has gone to the dark side and became what we fear.

Cyclops:then we kill him.

Jean grey:Scott!

Cyclops:its best if he turns evil we kill him besides no one will miss him

Wolverine:he is the symbol of home for the city,our friend,my brother!

Cyclops left the room angry
"All this for a stupid man who no one loves"

Hearing that some females thought about him.

Black widow thought when she lost her mind and was Nancy Rushmore,who feel in love with him,but after she regained her memory,peter was sad to know a women she loved was gone,
But Natasha had feeling for him know that he loved her for who she is and what she has done.

Sue storm remember when she was crying does that's when she was at her lowest,then spider man came and comforted and supported her,and how he was there as a second father to her children and how she fell in love with him.

Captain marvel:she remember when he made them go on a date and there long talk they had that made her feel more human,the feeling that she loved that spider man gave her.
But she left to space and forgot about him and moved on with Rodney.

Jean remember when he came to her and made feel better when cyclops didn't treat her like person instead as a trophy he gave her the feeling of love,
The one thing she needed the most.

Spider women remember how much she hated spider man,and yelled at her to be like Hawkeye.she didn't know that Hawkeye was a liar and a manipulators
And when spider man went to rescue her from the skrull, Hawkeye lied to her telling her that he rescued her.
But after they broke up they good close as work husband and wife.
She loved the feeling that spider man have gave her as if she really mattered.

Iron man:we all made mistakes we all want to make things right now we all must stand together to help find out lost friend.

???:Glad you all agree.
A voice came out of the shadows.
Everyone in battle mode.

???:If you want to go find him you will need more help.
Nick fury comes out of the shadows

Captain America:Fury?

Nick:i have someone who can help you and i want to to work with her to find peter my godson.

Widow:your godson?

Nick:yes peter's Parents were shield agents and great friends of mine and almost like my brother and sister.

Everyone stays silent

Nick:come out now Teresa

Teresa:lets go find my big bro!

Everyone:BIG BRO?!?!

Nick:question later now me must focus on finding Parker

Tossing a newspaper

Fury:and fast before new york falls into ashes

And done.
Im in class and doing this and i hope those small amount of you who and joy this can leave a comment and a vote so i can know you like it and doing this for fun and want to people to enjoy a good read.
See you around

P.s feel free to leave a suggestion on how i can make it better.