"I'm going to say a few things first and you have to promise you'll let me finish before you talk, okay?" Louis asks slowly, making sure his mother knows to let him finish before she freaks out.

"Um, okay darling, what's the matter?" She asks, worry clear in her voice.

"You obviously remember Harry right?" Louis asks, just deciding to get right into it.

There's moments of silence from the other end of the line, and Harry closes his eyes, wishing he wasn't here right now, but they agreed to be with each other when talking.

"Y- yes I remember the boy." She finally answers. "What about him?"

Louis sighs. "I've been thinking about him recently, remember that time he was with us, and so was Anne, and we went to the-"

"Louis, what do you need to talk about?" She interrupts him.

"Someone wasn't listening." He mutters to himself. "Whatever Mum, I just want you to tell me why you forced us to stop talking." Louis says, not wanting to have all the extra talk before his question.

"Honey, you haven't talked to each other in years, I'm sure it doesn't even matter anymore. Your thoughts are wandering, just take a nap." Jay says and Harry just blinks at the phone.

What the fuc-

"What the hell Mum, I'm asking you a simple question on why you physically broke my heart." He states and Harry pouts at him.

Louis is frowning from his mother's evasion to the question.

"You just said it yourself, we haven't talked in years, what does it matter now?" He tried to reason.

Jay is silent for many moments, unsure of what to say to her awaiting son.

"Louis, it's between Anne and I, please leave it be-"

"What?" Louis jumps up, sitting on his heels on the pillow of his bed.

"Please repeat that," he asks and she sighs.

"Louis, Harry's mother and I had some.." she thinks for a word to describe it. "..differences." she settles on.

"You're kidding right?" Louis asks slowly and this time Harry k the one that reaches out for Louis, gripping on to his hand to try and settle the wild boy down.

"You're fucking telling me that you ripped me away from my best friend- the only person you knew I truly care about, because-" he splutters, disbelieving.

"Because you and Anne had some 'djfferences'?"

"Louis, I-"

"No Mum. Maybe we'll just ask Anne instead, do you think she'd answer us?" Louis asks and Jay pauses.

"You don't have her number." Jay's voice wobbled slightly.

"No I don't, you're right, but Harry does." Louis says smugly, listening to his mother's mouth open and close on the other end.

"Harry?" She asks, confused.

"Yeah, wanna say hi?" Louis asks and Harry quickly shakes his head but Louis holds the phone up to his ear.

"H- hi Mrs. Deakin." Harry stutters.

"Oh my god, Har-"

Louis takes the phone back and is quick to interrupt her, "I don't think you will be talking to Harry anymore." He spits his own mother's words back at him.

"Bye Mum."

Louis hangs up the phone and immediately throws it to the end of the bed, stuffing his face down into the pillow, letting out a muffled yell.