50 Questions || Infinity War Cast ||

Sorry, forgot to put the time stamp. It is during Endgame's final battle, so everyone's meet. But Vision and Natasha are alive! 

***

The scene starts with the actors/actresses stating their names.

"Hey, it's Jeremy Renner"

"You wear glasses?" Tony asks, genuinely curious.

"No, I wouldn't really be good at aiming if I needed glasses, would I?" Clint answers, in a duh tone. 

"Hey, what's up? I'm Don Cheadle"

"Hello I'm Scarlet."

"Oooh, I love the blonde look." Carol compliments.

Shuri nods her head, "Yes, far nicer than the hairstyle you had while on the run."

Natasha shares a small smile with the two. It's nice to have some girls to talk to.

"Danai Guirira."

"Chris Hemsworth."

"An Australian accent." Rhodey nods. "It suits you."

"And this is Wired's 50 most asked questions."

"About the Avengers, let's go." Don finishes for Scarlet.

"About us?" Bruce asks.

"Well, we are earth's mightiest heroes!" Tony exclaims.

"You ready. Me too." Jeremy dramatically looks into camera.

"What is the purple Infinity stone?"

"I thing it's an Amethyst?" Scarlet guesses.

Everyone turns to Natasha. 

She shrugs, "What, so my counterpart likes crystals? I am still a female."

Don throws away the card, "Not the yellow one."

Everyone turns their heads now to Rhodey.

"And my counterpart is a smartass, so what?" Rhodey replies, earning some chuckles.

"What language do they speak in Black Panther?" Chris askes the second question. "Over to you." He looks at Danai.

"Over to you, come on, you know it now." She prompts Chris.

"It's pronounced..." Chris make a series of sounds.

"You are actually very close." T'Challa compliments, which causes Shuri to snort.

"Xhosa." Danai corrects, clicking her tongue.

Chris tries again but fails, "I'm spitting everywhere, I'm sorry."

"You got an A for effort, man. That was good."

"Who directed Infinity War?" Scarlett asks, reading off a card.

"They called it Infinity War? They should've called it, 'Go For The Head'." Rocket snarls.

Thor gets up, "And you could've done it so much better, rabbit." He spits the last word out like venom.

Rocket stands up on his chair so, he's nearly eye level with Thor, "In fact, I could of."

"All right, you two chill down." Tony gets up and get Thor to sit back down, "If it's anyone's fault it's Star Glimmer over there."

Quill looks a bit hurt by the comment but tries to hid it with a shout.

"Tony." Steve gives off a warning.