"huh." [name] shook their head, before returning back to their book.

"what do I think of miyamura...?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[name]'s bemused stare did not go unnoticed, as they stood in frivolous silence, as if they were searching for an entity.

"do you need anything dear?" iori miyamura—the dainty woman whom was miyamura's mother, furthermore, the manager of the cake shop [name] customarily visits.

"OH MY GOD, A MILF—"

an amicable beam arises on their velvety lips, their messy fringes and slovenly locks underlined by the veneer blankets of luster that thronged from the grandeur windows. flecked nascent streaks interspersed in their eyes of deep [c], a melody of great mischief played in a tune.

"this is some interesting kid." iori batted her eyelashes, visualizing the possibilities and potentialities for the youngster to become an employee. "is miyamura-kun busy?" they uttered with no hesitance, pools of [c] moving about as if hoping to see him.

"ah, are you perhaps a friend of his?" well this is rare. "I apologize but he seems to have gotten a fever." iori prompty clicked her tongue, fingers on her temple whilst giving it a faint massage. "that boy, what was he doing under the rain?"

"oh, thats my fault lolol." [name]'s eyebrows subtly twitch, before chuckling in a soothingly soporific tone. "ah I see," they then requested for a short-cake, as iori obliged, scurrying off to prepare it—but before she did; she turned to them with a hum.

"if you don't mind, will you go visit him for me? I can't take care of him right now since the shop needs someone to watch over. you know where the apartment is right?"

[name]'s lips lifted in a lop-sided grin, as if they had already envisaged this outcome.

"yes. thank you, mrs. miyamura."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

miyamura situated himself at the edge of the bed, shirtless and sweaty.

"its so hot." he mutters, his voice enervated and throaty. "i need water.." he struggled back onto his feet, his eyelids drooping languishly whilst he heavily moved towards the door.

his cerulean pools dilated instantaneously once his door had been nudged open, astonished to descry a certain individual with satiny tresses and brilliant [c] eyes.

"[name]..?" the name left his lips like it was natural.

"what are you doing limping? go rest, i'll get you water." miyamura almost mistook them for a psychic for a moment. "thanks.." he beamed, before his knees finally gave out.

"oh wow uh—are you bowing down to me right now? damn this is feeding my royalty complex."

"[name]-san, i'm in the verge of death and this is what you say..?"

"you're not dying drama queen." their pools of [c] roll, before leisurely sauntering towards miyamura and giving him a shoulder to support his form.

"what are you doing here?"

"your mom sent me since she couldn't take care of you."