𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐕

Always you BY Louis Tomlinson

Louis knew he had to include the song on his album. It was about her after all. He remembered when he had taken someone else to Amsterdam, the broken look on her face because it was one of her favorite places.

"I went to Amsterdam without ya,
And all I could do was think about ya,
I should've known."

Louis remembered how her face had lit up when they had visited the Cherry Blossom garden. They were on a time crunch, but she had fought for just an hour. She twirled around and laughed so loud as her smile was so wide. The Cherry blossoms fell on her, making her more beautiful, not that she wasn't already perfect. The drunk night fun they had. He still remembered when they decided to go out for food at 3 in the morning because they were drunk.

"I went to Tokyo to let it go,
Drink after drink,
And I still felt alone
I should've known"

All the places that they toured, she always knew something about it. Even while being busy on tour, she always learnt the different cultures.

"I went to so many places
Looking for you in their faces
I can feel it, oh, I can feel it"

He should have known better. He shouldn't have signed it. He should've known that she loved him. Everyone knew it, he did too. But he was so oblivious. He should have fought for them like she did. She had gotten into arguments with the management so many times when they told them to act a certain way when they were together and out and about. But he didn't do the same. He simply didn't. He let her go.

"I'm wastin' my time when it was always you, always you
Chasin' the high, but it was always you, always you
Should've never let you go
Should've never let you go, my baby"

Heathrow airport. The biggest milestone. They had kissed. He remembers how she was freaking out when they landed because she was wearing Lois' hoodie and was scared that the management would be mad if and when they found out. So, he kissed her. He wanted to calm her and those pink lips looked so inviting to him.
When Louis had left Heathrow to go to LA and attend a friend's wedding, he remembered just how surprised he was when he found out she was waiting for him at his home, ready with cookies and tea. And when they had taken Bruce and Clifford for a walk, when the fans recognised them and asked if they were dating, the pink that adorned her cheeks. He thought it was really cute and she had made up an excuse that he asked her to look after them. So, when he came home, they took them out for a walk. He had a good laugh at that.
And how smoking had become their thing. She hated to smoke alone or when he would. It had become their 'us' time.
He still misses the feeling of home he felt with her.

"I went from LAX to Heathrow
Walked through my door, but it felt nothing like home
'Cause you're not home
Waiting to wrap your legs around me
And, oh-oh-oh, now you know"

"My baby
Oh, my baby"

He should have been careful. He shouldn't have broken her heart. This was his apology.

A/N: I know there are a lot of songs that I could have chosen but Always You just holds a special place in my Larry Heart. It just feels like Louis is practically apologising to Harry for what he did. And obviously this is not a Larry book so it's about her. If you pay attention, you'll understand. I wanted to use 'Miss you' with the 'We were in love but now we're strangers' line but eh. That has importance later on.

Also, double update cuz no more exams <3

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it!

LIKE,COMMENT AND VOTE

- Sim :)