25th Chapter: LOVE NEVER DIES

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He mumbled and proceeded to the sink, distracted, not knowing exactly what to do next and neither the man beside him.

"Zhan, I.."

"I'm okay, Haikuan.."

Zhan uttered before Haikuan could finish his sentence, but his dreadful and bloated eyes say otherwise. Haikuan heaved a sigh and shifted his gaze on the food to resume when suddenly, he heard a slight pained gasp from Zhan. When he turned his head to look, he was shocked to see Zhan holding a knife and blood coming out from his middle finger, streaming down his arm and achingly staring at it.

 When he turned his head to look, he was shocked to see Zhan holding a knife and blood coming out from his middle finger, streaming down his arm and achingly staring at it

"Hey! Oh my God, Zhan! What are you doing?!"

Shouted Haikuan, yanking the knife away from Zhan who too was shocked by what happened that he didn't attend to his cut first and just froze on the spot. Alarmed, Haikuan immediately ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and Zhan, after regaining his senses back, quickly turned on the faucet and tried to wash out the blood but it was no use as it kept on exuding. It was quite a deep slice and the red fluid just kept flowing out like the water and it made Zhan's head whirling. He hates blood but it was his fault for not paying enough attention to what he was doing.

He grabbed the clean towel from the towel bar and wrapped it on his bleeding finger then sits on the stool to calm himself down. Haikuan came back with the kit and saw Zhan sitting on the stool then instantly assisted the man whose face was already pale. The towel was soaked in Zhan's blood and the nervous man felt like throwing up due to so much anxiety but luckily for him, Haikuan knew what to do.

The older removed the towel and cleaned up the wound carefully with a new one moistened with little water then treated it with antibiotic.

"Are you okay, Zhan? Yibo will kill me for this.."

"Hmm.."

Zhan quietly stared at his wound while being attended to by Haikuan when a man entered the kitchen and a voice from behind appeared.

"Zhan, are you.."

It was Yibo. Haikuan and Zhan both looked at him in surprise but Yibo's face spoke more fear and agitation when he saw the bloodied towel on the table and Zhan's wounded finger. He ran to Zhan to see clearly what has happened then glared at his older brother like it was the man's fault. Haikuan raised his brow at Yibo's rough stare but Zhan quickly interfered and gently squeezed his lover's arm.

"Yibo, it's not Haikuan's fault. It was mine. I wasn't paying attention so.."

Yibo shifted his deadly stare at Zhan and grabbed his hand which made Zhan stiffen and Haikuan puckers.

"Of course it was! Look at this! How could you be so clumsy?! How would you expect me to calm down, Zhan?!"

Haikuan gaped at his brother confusedly and glanced at Zhan who was also staring at Yibo in disbelief. Zhan's face turned red due to embarrassment and couldn't let out anything except look away. Haikuan couldn't understand why Yibo was acting in such a way and so tapped his brother's shoulder to stop him from yelling at Zhan but Yibo was furious. Haikuan was beyond shocked,
It was not the reaction he was expecting from his brother.